Reviews for Guinea Pig
falling-alone chapter 7 . 6/19/2018
You are one of the very few writers I’ve found that’s really engrossed me in this fandom!Wow, so sorry to see it’s been quite a few years from an update, please keep going!
RandomFandoming chapter 7 . 6/1/2018
This story is really good. I don't know when or if you'll ever finish this, but I love how different it is and the humor in it is amazing, and all of the characters are in character. Even if you don't finish this, I have to thank you for writing what you have!
TSOHG A MA I chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
This is getting interesting!
Alibird1 chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
This is awesome! I love the character you don't find many like her. I really like the back and forth banter. Awesome. Keep on keeping on.
viendla chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
I really really love this so far, and I hope you are planning to continue it. Write moooore please!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I forgot about this story, because it's been so long, but this chapter was wonderful, I missed the voice you give your character. Hope you're back to updating.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Really like your story:-)
Lina chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
please please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
What, this is awesome, why havent you updated in a year! It was great! I love the plot and the idea of someone being able to talk with Loki and still have him act like Loki!
Regin chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
ricketyduck chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Omg you so have to update! I love this story, more more! I think the pace is actually pretty good. Some stories I've read just draw out and they get boring. I think this is good. keep it up! xoxo
Swirlypasta chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
No, it's not progressing too fast at all. It's going quite nicely. I would like to see some more Aileen/Loki progress, though. Some conversations where they gain more of an understanding for the other. :)
I love this story, it's really cool!
imagine-dragonfire chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
No I don't think this story is moving too fast. I like the idea you have going for this story, it has intrigued me with its uniqueness. I actually like this character, and she seems realistic and not overly dramatic. I also like how you have written Loki, you actually se to get him. Yes, he's evil and manipulative, but he's not creepy and stuff like in most of the fanfics I read. Good job!
rabidreader chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Every once in a while I stumble upon an amazing writer that keeps me up until the wee hours of the morn, pouring over their work.
You're one of them.
I can't wait until you update this