Reviews for Guinea Pig
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Wow. Blue hand! Lol! Sorry for the late review. Looking forward to chap 8. .
Cynfulme chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Glad you are not dead :)
Happy for the update.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Glad to have you back! I, for one, love the pace you have set.
Lorna Roxen chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Update soon! Can't wait!
13457 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Okay, so I've actually had this story in my favorites since the second chapter. I just reviewed to make up my lack of reviewing, and I reread it to see if it was indeed, fast paced.

I don't think so. You've been gone for a while (understandably), and I think with the slow updates, the story-line does seem like it's going by quickly. From a person looking in from the outside, I think the story is at a normal pace. The only thing I would consider fast, is the skips from chapter five to chapter six-but even that isn't really something to fret over.

Loki's and Aileen's current status in their relationship is also at a good pace. Aileen has made it clear of her obvious attraction for Loki, and Loki made it clear that he could, but would rather not given the current circumstances (Business doesn't mix well with pleasure). I'm glad, cuz' though I love my psychologically disturbed Loki; reading him as a calm, total smart-ass, irritable and charismatic, is enjoyable.

Now, because I didn't write the story, I'm not sure if there was anything in between the time jumps that I might be missing out on? I mean, we do have to move on to bigger things-we all knew she'd finally find a place, so this chapter would be the beginning of a new part in the series? As far as that, you're still at a fair pace, from my view. I'd just like to know where Loki goes...seriously, it can't be all business...he probably goes frolicking through a meadow since no one's looking.

And you know, if these two got married (they already act like a married couple); if Aileen starts bitching him out, he could just teleport away and she'd have no way of looking for him. Trumps the whole, "going to the bar."

Well, from one Naruto fan to another. I'll see ya next update! (:
13457 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I enjoyed the ending the most. ;)
13457 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Loki broke Aileen's fingers. I call that love...

Tony doing deals with Loki? Honestly, that's not out of character. Tony is the anti-hero; and he'll do anything if the price is right. And it's not like he's buddy-buddy with SHIELD.

Even though Jane and Darcy had a small part in this; they were in good character.I would say that I would like to see more of Darcy because she's comically humorous, like Tony, but more vulgar at times...nah, they're about the same. Which is why I changed my mind on asking. This story actually has the right amount of drama and humor. :)
13457 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Has Aileen ever wondered where Loki disappears to? Maybe a brothel? Wouldn't doubt it. All that pent up frustration has to go somewhere-the man can't be that uptight. And considering how he's not afraid to cross someone's boundaries, I wouldn't put it past him.

Loki licking Aileen's blood...I don't...see, those boundaries. He's a crazy dude.
13457 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Firstly, I can't believe I forgot:

You are an amazing writer. Where you aware of that? Well, you do now. You're an amazing writer, and that, my friend, is hard to find on fan fiction sites.

I love the way you write Loki, too. He's an ss but polite and cordial, like he is in the movie.
13457 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
A woman who knows humor. Thank the Gods.

And Nat admitting Loki's prettiness so nonchalantly-very nice. I could just picture Clint's face.

And have I told you how much I adore Aileen? She's one of many great OC's I've read. I would like to read a little description of her. It's not always important to read a description, I know-and too much of a description is bad writing; but I least want an idea. Then again, I still have five chapters to go, there may be one later...

Don't worry, I haven't read the comics, I just researched them. I'm still finding out new information about these characters. Personally, I enjoy the movies. I admit, there are a few things I wish would have been in the movies from the comics (or deleted scenes), but the movies did pretty well. (:

Thanks hun, for this chapter.

Praises from Texas! ;)
13457 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Great introduction. I have to say that the beginning had the feel of a superhero COMIC-that's a good thing. And this was great introduction to your character; even though, I feel a bit bad for her.

Tony is, way, in character. Do you know how hard that is for most people? He either comes off too much of a playboy ssh*le, or too little of both. You, you executed it well. Not to mention, he's hilarious.

Everything felt so surreal, honestly. You really drew me in with this original piece you've written. And I'm the type of gal who loves all genres, but I bounce for joy when I read something as adventurous as this. You just don't know where the OC is going to end up next, you know?

I will definitely continue to see where Aileen ends up now (:

Oh:

How long after Loki's first attack would this story play in? A year? A few months?
kyuubecky chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
YOU'RE ALIVE! I MISSED YOU! *huggles author* good chappie by da way! Im digging the whole blue-hand-that-freezes-things!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
One of my favorite Loki/OC fics.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
You're incredibly talented! Update soon!
Cynfulme chapter 6 . 1/3/2013