Reviews for Guinea Pig
DMMD chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Definitely a favorite. Excited for the next chap!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This is so good and I'm super excited for the next update PLEASE LET IT BE SOON I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER
brokenphoberage chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Yes it was worth the wait! :D yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
THIS IS SOOO GOOD AND IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I'LL START CRYING
Anon chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
That was SO worth the wait. Ugmhdying.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I have now read all of the stories on here. My word, you have a beautiful mind. A more unfitting name than one that whispers of frozen emotions, you could not have picked. Don't ever stop writing.
makoblue93 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Omg please update!
kyuubecky chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
YEEEEEAAAAA! on with the smexy loki vs aileen! DUN DUN DUUUUNNN! in the battle of wits they are both fairly well armed! cant wait for the next chappie!
lostin.dreamland chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I have to say, this chapter had me laughing at the end.
FeatherfooD chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
This story has SO. much. potential. I'm happy to hear you don't abandon your stories; it makes me more excited to wait for the next chapter! :)
Lyanna chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Oh i love this story and i cant wait for more :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
I think my jaw has hit the ground three times reading this chap. . lol!
Anon chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I've read this over like 5 times and I'm crying. For the love of all things that are holy please update! *sob* butanyways, Hope irl things are going well for you and I can't wait for an update (: Seriously.
Keira chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I really hope that you soon write the next chapter *-*
WebOfSmiles chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Yay!
Thx fir the awesomeness!
I would congratulate you on your procrastination (and would encourage more) as I'm loving this story amongst your others but you are doing other stuff too... A catch 22 for me I suppose? Idk :D
Anyway! thx for the story! Update whenever that rainy lazy day nerve strikes again! Lol.. :D
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »