Reviews for Guinea Pig
kyuubecky chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
SQUEEEE! Update! haha the bird against the window scene happened to me once in my old home in Missouri! I felt bad, then laughed hysterically, then felt even worse because I laughed!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I like this chapter *throws* MOAR!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I really like this and the A Lesson Not Learned story. Someone should be paying you for this, you're a virtuoso.
MagicalElf73 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Love the chapter, as always. I did wanna say that I appreciate your dedication to longer chapters. I see absolutely no difference in quality, and I get more story with much greater continuity when chapters stay longer. I'm not saying authors need a chapter to be like 20,000 words or anything, but the 500-1,000 word updates I get from some of the authors I follow make the writing seem kinda choppy, and it can be distracting. I appreciate your moderation, and just know that it does do quite a service to your story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
LOL! Tony is a goof. Love this and looking forward to chap 6 ,
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I love this story! The writing style, the humor-yet the seriousness of it all. I definitely can't wait for an update!

Oh, and it would it be nice for Aileen and Loki to engage in some frustrated coitus. (:

Thank you for the update, frozyemo!

Until next time (:
marianasgirl chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Soooooo good! I love this story :D
K-leen chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Hey! I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy your stories! They are very nicely written and I think that you write the characters very well!

Keep up the good work!
Audrey chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Hey, I really liked your story! Now there's so many stories with Loki and it's a little hard to find one that you like and it's good, well, I think it's my lucky day! I just love Loki *sigh* I'm looking forward for more ;)
makoblue93 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Haha why don't you grow a beard. Gotta love Tony XD this chapter is great please update.

much love

Mako
kyuubecky chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
SQUEEEE! I MISSED YOU! XD *huggles author until thrown off* haha! Loki's worried about his clothes! hahahaha! and choking on an orange isn't funny! haha I've done that a few times!
MagicalElf73 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Enjoying Loki, as always, and appreciating how well in-character you've kept him. Keep up the good work!
Giggity-Goooo chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
YAY! This chapter made me giggle. I like this, MOAR!
RubberSoull chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Ahhhmazing. Keep up the good work m'dear.
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I actually laugh at almost everything you have Tony say, he is so in character! Loved seeing more Loki too, and I wanted to wish you good luck on your exams!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »