Reviews for Guinea Pig
kyuubecky chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOO! so glad you updated! i have been running into too many stories that people have given up on even if they were REALLY good! HAHA "how about hot pink?" excellent Tony captured there! do i see a Loki/OC romance or am i delusional again?
supportgrouphazel chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I can't wait for more
makoblue93 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Hahaha I love Tony XD and is let Loki Mark my flesh ;) please update. you're awesome.

much love

Mako
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Lol. Pretty loki. I love it.
Ace chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I adore this story! Please continue updating it as I feel it is very original and has great potential! I love ur OC and can't wait to see how she reacts to her new found magic. I also wonder what she will be able to do, outside of changing colors that is.
G.U.3.S.S chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I like this.

Man, I wish we had more freedom with emoticons, 'cause, seriously, this doesn't cut it: :D

I've spent many hours (weeks, months; you get the picture) reading Loki/OC stories, and while quite a few of them were epic and awesome and well thought out, not many people take on the humorous approach and succeed. So, congrats man. Aileen is amazing.

I am so looking forward to reading more, and especially Aileen's further interaction with Loki.
snowspell chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
"I turn yellow if I poke myself!"

Hehehe! I love that line. Aileen sounds great. I like that she mentions what heroines do in movies and doesn't always follow suit because it's not her. I like that she is generally rational but that the weirdness of the situation overwhelms her sometimes. I can't wait for more!
Tiny Whisper chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
LOL! Great story! Can't wait to read more!
Eagle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Iiiih, so excited! Love "A Lesson not Learned" and this fic is just as awesome so far! :)
Aly chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
LOL hahah

Love this girl! And I can't wait to see where this story is going, because I loved your other Avengers one.

Indeed, pretty, pretty Loki.

Please update soon!

xoxo
Pein's Kid chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
lol hahaha

love it!
MagicalElf73 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I do love sedated ramblings lol
Mew of Fire chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
such a great chapter! i can't wait to read more!
Jai Rose chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I like it! :D

Interesting with the colour, can't wait to figure out what exactly is going to happen!
makoblue93 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Hahaha pretty pretty Loki! Well he is! Lol I love Loki! Please update 3 much love

Mako