Reviews for What Lives On The Other Side
Elise chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh, very interesting! :) Will there be a sequel?
Cindar chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
this is interesting, i hope you write a squeal to this
Burc'ya Ordo chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hmm. I'm not really sure what to say...

The mechanics are beautiful, the dialogue good, and the idea behind this scenario is certainly interesting. The two universes might be a little too disparate to co-operate, though, and parallel-universes always make things messy.

All in all, fun to read, I'd love to see more if you've the muse, but it'd be a lot of thought and work on your part.
ithros falasson chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i like it, and i guess where he ended up first was a wraith ship? thats the feel i hgot from it. please post another chapter.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awesome!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
very cool
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
clavina chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
wow...wow...please continue; this is really good! How come no one else is reviewing thie? This is a very good; well thought our plot!
Deritine chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very interesting. I like the thought that he tried to go where 'others usually travelled' as how to get from an abandoned corner of Atlantis to where people were. I am curious, though, if this is another reality or the same one, but that the Ancients left long enough ago that they aren't remembered that well. And what the other arcs were like magic-wise (were the Wardens in on the Goa'old (or however you spell that) invasion, etc, if it is the same universe.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nice. Would be intresting to see how they ended up seetting up house...?
Cameo Cat chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, you have Harry down very well. Nicely crafted. But complete? What do you mean "very long- and eventful- months? There has to be more. Pretty please?

As for reviewing...Hmm... Well written, very much in the style of Jim Butcher. Congrats on that. Nice pacing, well done dialog. Just the right touch of Dresden dry humor (loved the boot!)