Reviews for The Bet
MikiMouze16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
What about the arc reactor? That's a part of technology.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
When I read the description, I laughed. I thought, "This story is going to be funny." And it was. Very funny. I can't wait to see how Tony tries to build a fire!
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Thanks for another great chapter update! Found a few typos for you though...

" You must thrust that he has no powers and cannot do any more evil here." - thrust/trust

"Were doing teams now are we?" - were vs. we're
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Lol, that's great!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Why did Loki? He's so unecessary to the story. People are always trying to shove him in and make him good because they love the actor. But really he is never going to go camping with the Avengers. He is a murdering war criminal. That is Canon. I was loving this up until he showed up :(
kodaful1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
thank you for the amazing story i loved it
Kohanita chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Love it! Also I can so see Tony surprising everyone out there. I mean he survive in a cave for 3 months he most have pick something.
GingerWholock chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I love this!
They will make a fire...with science!
sassymotherhubbard chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Well? Update!
Agnomen Loki chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Please update, this looks fun!
impossibly.not chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
update soon! PLEASE!
ssaharadesert chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
amazing! you are really true to the characters (except i can not see Tony Stark saying 'I'll miss you" to Jarvis! He would say something about Jarvis shouldn't slack off while he was gone or somethig along those lines!) :D
Cotton Strings chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Yay, Coulson! And the thought of Tony going cold-turkey from tech, reminds of that scene on How I Met Your Mother when the gang quits smoking and Barney tries to suck the leftover nicotine out of his fingers. Hehe ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Good story so far. Please update soon. I want to find out who wins.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »