Reviews for The Bet
lambtastic chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I am kinda hoping tony can prove them wrong and survive without technology. Haha:) please continue soon!
pandagurl7 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I'm really excited to see what kind of trouble they get into on this trip (: More soon? :D
morningsong101 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Haha, I loved this. The only way Tony would actually give up his electronics is by force. And including Thor and Coulson...I can't imagine anyone minding.
3LW00D chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I can easily see Tony suffering severe withdrawal symptoms while Steve, Clint and Natasha just wander off and have no problems what so ever.
funvince chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Considering there is an arc reactor in Tony's chest it actually is literally the case that he can't live without modern technology lol.

I like the idea of the Avengers going camping a lot. Everyone other than Tony should be fine roughing it because of their experience and/or training with low tech environments.

I'm also thinking that a man who built his first suit out of a box of scraps can probably make some interesting devices out of wood and sap. Like a catapult.
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
The avengers camping...can't get anything more hilarious and awesome than that! No no! I LOVED how you included Coulson (so sad when he died). That part was a scream! I also personally love how enthusiastic Steve is about all of this...I think he is just as excited to go camping as to winning the bet! (And I'm voting Steve will win this one.)
roxypony chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Woooo! I had to restrain myself from cheering loudly and obnoxiously when Coulson stepped in. This was fantastic, I can't wait to see how far Tony gets. I pray thee update speedily :)

RXP
Sabi2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Oh you are totally forgiven. This is FanFiction afterall. Besides, Coulsons appearance here was awesome.
EmbraceYourFREAK chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oooh! I really want to see where you take this; I can only imagine the hilarity I will experience!
JokerLoves chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I like where this is going! ROADTRIP! lol bring it on
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
please post another chapter! it's very interesting and i can't wait to read more! :D
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hmm I would like to see how he survives. Wouldn't Thor be back on Asgard by now, ASguarding Loki though? (Oh yea, boss, RIGHT THERE!)

Haha. Next chapter soon?
ravenwashere chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
More please! I want Tony to lose haha!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
HAHAHAHA! I would LOVE to see him go 24 hours without using any technology! keep it going! XD
The Miss America chapter 1 . 5/16/2012