Reviews for The Bet
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
HAHAHAHA! I would LOVE to see him go 24 hours without using any technology! keep it going! XD
The Miss America chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
please let the cap win!
appolik chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Well, this looks very interesting!

So far, the characters are captured very nicely, and it's mostly dialog, which is good.

Tony is probably going to go through a withdrawal forty minutes after the "start" mark; and, somehow, I think that the whole trip won't be all so stress-free for Bruce...

That's my guess, and I can't wait to read and find out how close is it to the plot )))

And bringing out the Avengers to camping? Great idea!

So, good luck with continuing the story and lots of inspiration to you!
BlooperLover chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I am so very excited to see how this turns out! I can't wait to see if Tony survives without technology! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Eeeeeeeee I love Tony stark :) happy me. Write more!
roxypony chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, I like this. I like this a lot. I see hilarious things in the future for all of them. And I'm guessing Tony will lose the bet if he shows up in one of those big-ass 50-foot mobile homes. Because that sounds like something he'd do ;)

RXP
Darkducki chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I've started laughing in preparation- please update soon!
onasilverriver chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, dear. This will not end well.
WinterSky101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
LOL! I can already tell this will be awesome.
majorbookluver chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ha! This is so great! I highly doubt that Tony could even last an hour without his gadgets. What are they going to do on this trip? Are they doing any kind of swimming? Because i feel like Tony would freak out after his water boarding... Please update really soon!
GingerWholock chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ha, I love this!

I honestly don't think he could do it! :)
MrsData chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love it so far! It's seem normal but still fun. Tony would so issues with giving up his tech, it's his addiction.
phoenixBR chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This should be good. :)
crazyperson101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
tony stark? without technology?

i am excited to read this story x)
Vex Matthewson chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I can tell this is going to be a funny story and I can't wait for the next update :D
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »