Reviews for The Lone Riders
Blue Torpedo chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
YEAH! 100th REVIWER! Any way I really want to see what happens next so update soon. I would've logged in to review this but since I already reviewed this chapter...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Loved it waiting for that sequal!
Blue Torpedo chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Wow. That was really good! Btw have you ever read the poem 'The Highway Man' because some parts reminded me of it.
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
:O you- oh my god- you killed her. You killee the leader. Why would you-? That is evil! Oh my gosh that is just- wow. Omg. Please just rip my heart out and stomp on it. It would hurt less!
Cryptvokeeper chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Well... I'm going to go sob in a corner now. Possibly did of sadness too.
Blue Torpedo chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Love the chap. But you didn't answer my question from my last review.
Blue Torpedo chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! Btw are you still going to do the Oceana saving Dragon then she dies thing? I think the part will be exciting to read especially because she becomes a villain.
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Omgeeeeeeeeeee I loved it! a time skip? Sounds fun! Will you need like new information, or what? Because I would be glad to help! Amazing chapter! You are getting so much better as a writer! Good job! (;
Cryptvokeeper chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Yay :) new chapter
XxBatgirl-RobinxX chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
No question this time around? Lol. Ceridwen would be the one to complain but go anyways XP
Blue Torpedo chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Thank you for the fast update! It was awesome!
Cryptvokeeper chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Have I ever told you how perfectly you do Lumanate's character? No? Well you do! I absolutely LOVE die hard, and you even remembered her non-swear words! Oh my gosh your amazing. All the others are amazing too. Anyhow, so glad your back, and keep up the great work!
ranlou chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
I've been reading your updates! Awesome :)
DaughterofSelene103 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Im not really one to usually review, but i just wanted to say that i for one really like this story. Its original, and the characters arent all mary/gary-sues/stues. Please keep updating!
Blue Torpedo chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I CARE! Your story is one of my favorites. PLEASE update as soon as you can.