Reviews for Beyond The Farthest Star Version 2
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Bloody amazing! Wonderfully Amazing! Please carry on... this is brilliant!
Beyogi chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Interesting story, I'd like to read more about the Terrans reaction.

Beyogi
uo-chou chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Interesting story! I think I like your federation better. Keep up the good work!
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I have really enjoyed this story so far. I am definitely liking the fact that Trip is an Augment. I'm also liking the more aggressive Earth fleet. I totally see the space hippie thing now that you have pointed it out. We humans would be more aggressive in space. I hope you make an example out of the Suliban to reinforce the lesson they obviously didn't learn from the Naussicans. I'm also hoping Lizzie doesn't die if the Xindi attack Earth if you get that far. I really liked Trip and T'Pol together. Hopefully his Augment nature keeps him from getting killed in the end of the series like cannon. The writers made a great show but botched the ending. Already you are writing it better than the cannon authors. Thanks for sharing.
joniskpelare chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
A very annoying cliffie. Hope you'll continue soon.
Inoeth chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Ah, fantastic ajw. i always love your work and this is a good job of redoing your original story. i look forward to seeing it continued
AngelForm chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Always interesting to read a good rewrite.

Not much to go on yet but what there is shows promise.

Couple of annoyances: Enterprise accelerates to “.6c.” Did you actually mean to show that it can casually reach 60% of light speed and manoeuvre around shipping lanes at that speed?

The energy weapon having an ‘unmake unto nothing’ setting that not only perfectly targets people, and their clothes including equipment they may be holding, but will barely scratch ‘scenery’ is one of the retarded elements that could have done with being dropped.

On a different note the, commas that occasionally turn up particularly before, names are very annoying.
orionastro chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
very good , story so far, i see that the tulibans are going to regret dearly to have attacked a human starship without cause. canr ardly wait for the next update.
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
great story
Danyael Prince chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Other than a few errors, this fic has been pretty good so far. :)
Danyael Prince chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hmm, is it me or have you mixed up there and their a few times?