Reviews for Keep To The Left
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Very interesting
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Your writing style is fantastic. I didn't even think about this ship, but I think I like it.
Andartha chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Favourite line:

"lying through his teeth with all the grace of an undercover agent with years of experience under his belt."

Love the way Clint goes straight for what he wants, just like one of his arrows.

"And as for the Chitauri... As planned I am rid of them, for which I am indebted to S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers Initiative." *g* That's my headcannon too _

I very much enjoyed this snippet and was happy to discover that there was more than one ficlet set in this particular scenario _
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That... was utterly beautiful, and the ending... to quote the inhabitants of my second home, Tumblr,... ALL THE FEELS, I CAN'T EVEN-

There were tears in my eyes right at the end, you deserve all the awards physically possible for that... it was beautiful, clever and... I can't even-...

Easily a new Favourite Story, and hug yourself for me... please, because you deserve it.

SS/PF
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ohhh, this is lovely. I liked it. Great shot of Clint and Loki. Lovely and done!
Yeziel Moore chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like this pairing and I loved your story. Although I'd love to read more (what can I say, I'm a glutton) you wrapped it up nicely.
TygerC chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow, excellent. Any chance for a sequel?
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
So dark and pretty at the same time! Loved it! Continuation?
J0j2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh wow...this was beautiful. The imagery was wonderful and although you don't go into Clint's internal struggle with deciding to go with Loki much, the other side of it is constructed very well. I love this piece, its fantastic. Well done.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Cool story, I always enjoy stories involving Loki & Hawkeye. :) It's too bad that there aren't many out there. :( Anyways, awesome fic, thanks for writing it. :)