Reviews for Innocent Heart
Happy aquatic panda chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
azaelasakura chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Hey, Stella Rose-chan

I really honestly and sincerely enjoyed reading your fiction! Seriously! i love how you built up the character and linking it with the main story (well most of it)! in my opinion, it was really enjoyable to read it (i read all the chapters and i simply love it!) great job! i look forward to your upcoming chapters and please please don't give up alright?! i'm really curious on how the story going to develop further and how it ends(hopefully, not too soon hehe!) wish you all the best!
p.s i really love the scene with lavi and rose, although it was heartbreaking but at the same time it was warm and fuzzy, haha! i really love lavi! (no offence, rose) thank you for taking the time in writing this awesome story!
PrincessWindNight chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Yeah , I'm glad that you come back
FollieOfMadness chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
fos-ff? Me no speaka dat language you speak in.
FollieOfMadness chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
"Your father cuts off your noah side, hands you to the Exorcists, they set you free into this life."
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to read the next one, then. :)
thetruthaboutangst chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Please keep updating! I'm still reading this :) Oooh, the story's getting more intense...
IloveLavi chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Please PLEASE write more! I am in LOVE with the genius plot in this story! Although, I noticed some spelling and grammar mistakes in the story.

Anyways, I love the entire idea you came up with in this story - about how the Noah Clan want Rosie and about her innocence. The Hands of the Earth idea blew me away, really. To manipulate elements and all that stuff.

I especially love the scenes with Rose and Lavi. That train scene accident between them made me laugh. Haha, the part when you said it looked like he was trying to seduce her... Made me laugh so hard. That was a perfect scene for them. (LAVI IS CUUUUTEEE)

I think you should also develop your characters' personalities more. I actually kinda hate the fact that Rose cries too much and blames herself for everything. What I was thinking was maybe you develop her character more and shape it into something more bolder than before.

Lavi. Is. KAWAIIIIIII!

Ahem. Sorry bout that. (BWAHAHA STRIKE!)

I also think you should create a background on what Lavi's life was back then when he was younger (like maybe include them in his POV as a flashback). Make up something (that wasn't in the original Dgrayman anime) about his life like... What struggles did he go through to reach where he was now? Why does he where an eyepatch over his eye? What does Bookman have to do with him? Is he mental? (Just kidding about that last one)

Keep up the fanfiction, and I'll be reading. If you update a new chapter or two, I'll keep doing these reviews! I WILL LITERALLY DIE IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON. Jk lol. I am craving for more. This is literally the best fanfiction I've ever read before. Really.

Well that's about it. ;D

OverlyObsessedWithThatCuteLa vi 3
MysticalNyla chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
waiting 4 updates
MysticalNyla chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
interesting story
Reader34 chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
This is a really interesting story, and I love your style of writing. Please update!
Wealse-chan chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
very interesting chapter lets see what you do next :)
Wealse-chan chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
it was a little rushed but when ever momments like this come along in a story its supossed to be kind of like a rush throught so :P if that makes any sense but over all i loved the story well other than lavi not rememebering anything kinda harsh but it was good soo awersome chapter cant wait for the next!
SapphirePeanut45 chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I love Lavi and Rose so much, they are just so adorable! :)

This chapter made me rather depressed and sorry for both Rose and Lavi, but you did it really well, especially keeping Lavi in character. In some LavixOC stories, the OC always seems to know the Bookman rules for no apparent reason when none are supposed to know about the Bookman requirements. You actually gave the OC a reason to know and are having it play an important part in the story. It's genius! I absolutely loved this chapter. It's my favorite so far!

I can't wait to see what plot twists, romantic rendezvous, and action you have coming up for future chapters.

I love this story so much! Keep up the good work! :D
Reiko-desu chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Please update soon!
And good luck on school
Hopefully you'll still update even though school starts...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »