Reviews for Thanks to Eric
Race's Girl chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
More please
DuchessofWords chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I love your idea! If only lovejoy had of seen sense and stopped her leaving in the first place. I do hope that he manages to find her and perhaps make that dream of his a reality. Please update soon.
emma41093 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
What a cliffhanger! Love it.
CaptainAlice chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I'm so glad you chose to continue! I love it so far! You capture the characters so well. I can't wait for more! ;)
onmyside chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
(there are still some minor typos in it...)

I'm so happy that you decided to continue this story because it could not just end after the first chapter.

Besides, the dicsussion with Tinker is wonderful. How Lovejoy and Tink slowly approach the topic (Jane) and then Lovejoy makes this honest confession.
emma41093 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Amazing. Major shame it was a dream. Please continue this :)
CaptainAlice chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
GAH! I love it! I kind of want to murder Eric though. I know it's not his fault, but omg, the dream was so perfect! Will you continue? ;)
Lovisa Cansino chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I have such wonderful friends... This made me feel so much better, Mih, thank you! I loved your 'gift'! And what did I tell you? It needs a happy ending! Get on it, miss!
onmyside chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh how I hate his dreams! I thought it was real! How can Eric wake him up and how can it end here? ts. This is not supposed to be a one-shot, is it?