Reviews for I'll Have That Drink Now
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
lol nice
Mr. One-Shot chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Nice fic! This almost sounds like something right out of the actual movie!
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
*snickers*
Nice. How many contingency plans for how many things- never mind. I don't even want to know.
...Actually, that sounds kind of cool. Contingency plans, by authorX: Tony may be a paranoid bastard, but it often pays off at the oddest times. It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you...
Or something. Whatever. Nice story!
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Go team. That was awesome.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
LOL. Rather interesting.

I liked the end line. It cracked me up - well, it made me smile which is saying something considering how horrible I feel (stupid flu). Great story.
paisley15 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
*Snort*

Love the last sentence.
Anan Nikoleta chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
HAHA LOKI'D! Tony definitely LOKI'D Loki. Ahh the irony of it. Well done, this was quite a nice read
dead2self chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Loved this! Loki was properly snarky and defeated all at once. I loved the back-and-forth between the team members - you really nailed their voices. My favorite line goes to Loki, of course: "You're always killing each other." You so simply and perfectly touched on why he felt justified in what he was doing. Just fantastic. Thanks for the great one-shot!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yay for the shwarma! I really liked your characterisation of Tony, and how your incorporated stuff from the movie. Excellent fic!
ryohei-nya chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Im just gona comment o say how much I liked this itd be genious if you decide to write more
Adriana Swan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Good fic.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love it! All the characterisations are amazing, and I loved the way Tony drugged Loki.
toraneko-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hahahahahahaha... Nice! I couldn't stop laughing there at the end!
NoelleWynters chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my goodness, I'm not sure if this was meant to be as funny as I found it - but I burst out in laughter. I could see it playing out in my mind, thanks for the laugh. I needed it. :)
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love your Tony. Go Team!