Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 2 . 2/14
Hmm... do they all have to be swords though? They could be any weapon. Though if you are insisting on swords maybe a claymore/nodachi, longsword, broadsword, katana, ninjato?
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 1 . 2/14
Does naruto have all of kurama in this story or just the yang part? That's something that I seriously hate about canon. That was another part of minato's extra stupid dumb plan that I seriously do not like! I mean wtf?!
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 21 . 11/23/2019
This is great. Hope to see more soon
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2019
Great story! I hope you come back to it one day!
naruath chapter 21 . 8/20/2019
Exceptionally good story. Sorry to see that it hasn’t had any further updates.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 21 . 8/14/2019
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2019
Boi, update... please!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2019
oh yeah, those recaps...
Fuck right off with that shit you cunt!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2019
I guess I misread about the Hinata vote. Oh well.
Shame that Sas-uke didn't die from Naruto's attack.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2019
even though it's way past hella late, I vote 2.
Love me some internal conflict.
Po1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
First sentence has a typo. Going for a new record there?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/25/2019
That's fucking bullshit. If he hates Jiraiya for not raising him, he should also hate Tsunade, since she's his grandmother. He should actually hate Tsunade even more.
Lysia McTeen chapter 21 . 3/5/2019
Please continue this story! I need to know more!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
Reading a senile, stupid and out-of-the-loop 3rd Hokage is funny as fck
devmishra1234gmail.com chapter 8 . 2/8/2019
Sarutobi as a senile old man...what a comic relief...I mean I guess he can be a negative character but imagining him being senile like this in my mind is making me laugh so hard...he is almost like Sakura with her Sasuke-kun...I am loving hiruzen in this...lol
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »