Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
ok
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Interesting.
outcastmike chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Very nice chapter I can't wait to see what happens next time
strabimonx chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Interesting so he's found out huh or at least close to finding out the truth
desdelor97 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
this was great chapter, please keep up the great work and update soon.
DragonPony022 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
That was a interesting chapter. It makes sense the old perv would be able to see through Naruto alittle considering that is what he does. I wonder when he will summon the toads and see if they are loyal or not.
Umi no Suiro chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
amazing i hope you update
Paz de la Huerta chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Wow this is a great story! But I dont really like the fact that you gave Naruto a second summoning contract. Please dont let the toads be loyal to Konoha, in the arising conflict between Konoha and Kumo, after they heard how Naruto was treated there. Please dont push the fox summons in the background now that he can also summon toads. Apart from that I really love this story and hope you update soon :-)
StrongGuy159 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Nice chapter continue please.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
i st hope that when the time comes, Jiraiya chooses Konoha over Naruto.. or at least so that he won't be converted until much later, if at all. know the convenient way that things go during this story is most likely intentional.. but there need to be some form of conflict to keep more people interested. Jiraiya showing his competence here was a nice start.

well, these are just my personal thoughts of course. i'm already invested in this, so if nothing outrageous happens, i will continue reading this until the end.
Spartan-075 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Cool chapter can't wait for the next one
megacarroll chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
It's good to see this story updated again and I must say I am impressed I am also not surprised that Jiraya insulted the foxes since as a toad summoner he has a lot of pride in his summons to the point of arrogance and probably doesn't want to admit that each of the summoning tribes has there own strengths and weaknesses. add to the fact that I get this feeling that Jiraya does bot like foxes.
goddragonking chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
UltimateGreed chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
This is a awesome story thanks for writing it and I hope u make it last.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Are you continuing throw story?
1,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »