Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
midnightscar17 chapter 21 . 6/14
Can you please update this story
proton104 chapter 21 . 5/1
Are you planning on continuing the story?
snowstar1016 chapter 13 . 4/28
I feel so sorry for Genma, he's stuck in th middle of a secret battle without even knowing
Hanster1227 chapter 21 . 4/27
Please update! It has been so long since the last update and I need to find out what happens!
my 2 guys chapter 21 . 4/27
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 4/27
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 4/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
Hey man I've read a lot of fanfiction and I think this is in the top ten of all of them hope u update and/or write more good stories
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 11 . 4/13
Fucking idiot.
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 9 . 4/13
Don't EVER do that shit again, faked or not that was a load of crap I NEVER want to see him being nice to those jerk-off's again. Damn idiot.
Lycos Silverblood chapter 21 . 4/12
Please please please continue this story
arinasution5 chapter 3 . 4/6
BOOMBAYAH chapter 5 . 3/12
2 I want to find out if hinata will going to be a fangirl of Naruto. and she will be like Sakura and ino fangirlism
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 1 . 2/8
Hmmm... Well, I'm not the best author to give any advice per-se, but I'm willing to give you my two cent. The first chapter bugs me because, based on the context of a cruel and unforgiving world that Naruto lives in, no enemy shinobi is going to believe in Naruto so easily. I guess authors just want to give their characters a break, but things can't run so smoothly. It isn't compelling to read if the hero abruptly gets a stroke of luck and win the jackpot.

Realistically, if a soldier (Darui/Killer Bee) spotted an enemy soldier (Naruto), their first reaction is to capture the enemy and do some nasty interrogation, even if said enemy happens to be a child. I guess I'm taking things too far, but I hope you catch my drift. The Raikage accepted Naruto so easily and it just isn't realistic too. Judging by how the civilians have ill-treated Naruto in Konoha, I would believe that he won't be so trusting to everybody. Your Naruto is just going around spilling every information about himself to his enemy. That isn't what a ninja/soldier would do. That's just... you get my point.

Ultimately, as an author myself, I have to applaud you for your idea. I hope to see great work from you in the future.
the-smart-otaku chapter 21 . 1/25
I have absolutely fallen in love with your story and I cannot wait for more chapters
I just wanted to thank you for your story as I greatly enjoyed it and I very much look forward to future chapters
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »