Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
Ninetailostrich chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
How is the namikaze compound in kumo and is the vault?
nicholas.souddress chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I don't know what sex you are but you are either a god or goddess of the art of writing fanfiction
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Six years old and a C cup?AH HELL NAH
tf330129 chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
really good story keep it up
El DiabloFOA chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really like it so far I hope you are just on hiatus and will continue with this stiry
MiseryWolf97 chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
hello, im a fan of this story but ive noticed theres hasnt been a update in half a year and was wondering if you planned on continuing the story.
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
ARE YOU STORY IS THE BEAST
twosheart chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
please update soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
King Of Mist chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
CURSE YOU (Burning Shadow Wolf) AND YOUR HIP, YOUNG (cliffhanger)!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Yeah... of course it couldn't be that easy *sweat drop*
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
You know, you had me just a little worried there for a moment when you 'killed' Kurenai, Anko and Kakashi. Having them go down in front of Asuma was a good idea, all but completely confirming their 'deaths', though I'm guessing the whole thing we 'saw' was just a genjutsu via Asuma's point of view. I can imagine the lack of bodies could be explained as the Suna or Oto-nin stealing them in the confusion while I got the impression that it looked like Kakashi's body was completely shredded by Asuma's stolen technique.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Response to your beginning authors note: I hate to break this to you, but Bee can't rap either _ Though I've read a few fics where it was stated that he's well aware of that fact and his whole behavior in that regard is just to throw (and piss) people off while he's fighting them.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
You are a moron neji is not as powerful as you make him out to be its stupid
tbjeebies chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Cool. You wanted Naruto to go on the Tsunade Retrieval Arc so you wrote it in as finding his grandmother with Jiraiya as the only one who can track her. Interesting way of doing it. (Approval)
shadowzeon91 chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
That was a great story well done plz continue the story
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »