Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
Assasin Nero chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
why the fixation on killing hiruzen?
Assasin Nero chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
the fact that dajimu is able to singlehandedly fight A is disturbing..otherwise the fight scenes were good..not unnecesseserily lengthy,and interesting..:)
Assasin Nero chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
thw plan is coming along nicely...it will be heartbreaking to see(read) sarutobi's shocked face
Assasin Nero chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
a thing i've noticed in the story is that I cannot become emotional as the scene requires..it feels...forced to me...people swearing loyalties when naruto didn't do anything seems hollow...though I was very happy when danzo died.
Assasin Nero chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
nice chap..I have some concerns regarding the jonin leaving their village...now,kakashi,I understand...this village made his father commit suicide..then treated naruto badly...anko too...though i'm not too sure of her...but I just dont see kurenai and gai leaving...kurenai loved asuma,who was loyal too konoha...and gai..well..is gai..I dont think he'll abandon his life in konoha just to follow a brother.. but,this is au I guess...try not to make the charachter decisions too ooc
bad girl 61 chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
I like it. Can't wait to see the next chapter
animefan chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
great chapter. soon konoha will feel the pain naruto felt when they hurt him. if a person that never hurt anyone is called a demon than what are the people hurting a demon called?
Dracoessa chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Damn nozy pervert.
lilasin101 chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
one of my favorite naruto fanfic! looking forward to the next chapter :]
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I think this fic could do without the bashing...what with naruto being forgiving and all( come on he forgave obito...'nough said)...but I was looking for this kind of story and this is well written ;) ..
Shadow-Shinobi666 chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
Great story, can't wait until the next chapter.
The Lonely White Mage chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Love this story
Meh chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
I thought kurenai,anko,and kakashi died?
HowBigisObama chapter 13 . 8/3/2014