Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
Kitsune95 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
awesome story awesome chapter, can't wait for the update! please update soon! also, i truely hope Naruto to send the SMACK DOWN on this evil!Sandaime! please PLEASE update soon!
Rei chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Boring.
KnightOfZaku chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Excellent Chapter!

I really can't wait to see what brutal fate is in store for the Hokage. When will that senile old man realize that Naruto does NOT have a loyalty seal placed on him?

Definitely can't wait for the next update.
graive the crimzon chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Like the chapter, it had plenty of action and I did think that Neji wold attempt to kill Lee however I didn't know how. Also liked the bit where Hiruzen was deluding himself thinking Naruto was trying to break the loyalty seal, it made me giggle
Wyrtha chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
This is a good story. Love the whole Sandiame thinking Naruto is being controlled bit. I bet when Jiraiya gets in the act he'll try to force the issue to be around Naruto so he can remove the seal using his status as 'Godfather'.

I got to say I don't really care for Naruto's 'brothers & sisters', but he shouldn't hate everyone or not have any bonds at all. It's mostly the usual suspects, but that's fine as well. Still, I'd like to see Naruto stand on his own without them in Kumo like he has been. Kakashi's intentions are mostly good and all, but he should really stay in Konoha.

Looking forward to the rest of the story. I just hope Naruto says no to the Toad ... and Snake ... and Slug ... Monkey would be interesting as would Turtle for different reasons ... Dogs would be okay.
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Oooo! Kunoichi cat fight! Make Hinata and Yugito fight! Awesome! Who knew Neji could be such a JERK! NARUTO SHOULD HAVE TOTALLY FINISHED HIM OFF! KILL NEJI OFF LATER! And Naruto knows Itachi? Who knew! Still, great chapter like always! Hey! Did you know 7 is a lucky number? So now that you do, may your day be filled with luck! Good luck! See you nest time!
Darth Void Sage of the Force chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
The Chunin Exams have now begun in earnest. Wonder how Naruto will deal with Konoha.
Maleivius chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Another excellent chapter, the Hokage really is going a bit senile, or is simply deluding himself quite a bit. Can't wait for the next update!
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Awesome can't wait for the rest.
Darth Void Sage of the Force chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Well, Konoha has made its first bid to recover Naruto and I just know this won't be their last. Anyways, keep up the great work.
Darth Void Sage of the Force chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
This story is getting better and better with every chapter. Anyways my other idea was actually what Konoha, or rather what Danzo Shimura, could plan to do with Yugito. Danzo would basically see that by gaining control of Yugito, he would have a way of controlling Naruto, and thus he would gain two Jinchuuriki under his control.
armybound chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
I honestly can't remember if I reviewed this story before but in case I haven't I just want to say that I LOVE this fic. I am a huge fan of the Naruto/non-standard girl ships and the whole Naruto in Kumo deal. Right now though I am totally pissed at you for leaving that cliffhanger. Please update soooooooooooon! I swear though if you want I will leave 40 reviews by me alone saying I love your fic and your the best author ever if you'll update this fic fast...and yes I am getting a bit fanatical about this one since its one of the very few non-konoha Naruto fics that are actually worth reading...SO UPDATE FAST! /Insert unintelligible psychopath mumbling here.
Kyukon chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Keep up the good work.
MadaraRennigan chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Ok you have established the Neji is a prick with a redwood tree shove up his ass so far that it sticks way out of his mouth, also that the Hokage is really dumb. Now what will you do, who will die, will Orochimaru still kill everyone. Tune in next week to find out on NARUTO.
animeman12 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
so Neji's still a massive fate obsessed idiot? hold on, no a massive fate obsessed lower than trash idiot, there we go. anyway can't wait to see how Konoha will screw things up more
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »