Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Read it, love it gotta have more :D
Timetravelviajutsu chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Really cool story in my opinion! While not the most unique (him going to kumo) in its basis, but you added your own touch with the black lightning, Konohas desperate attempt to get him back, not having a harem, the way you introduced the sealing techniques of the Uzumaki as well as the swords. All of these make your story a lot more interesting than many others. I enjoy that you did not follow the "normal" mega sexual Yugito route and instead had Naruto form a proper relationship. However Naruto left when he was 6 and If im not mistaken he never met Anko, Kurenai, or Gai. Especially Anko since I think she was with orochimaru...but what do I care it made the situation interesting and more enjoyable! Great job!
Ccebling chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Very good can't wait for chapter 7 and the others.
duhorcommonsense chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
i vote for: 1) Hinata gets over her crush on Naruto and either ends up with Kiba,
Vincent Avalon chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I vote for option 2, it's hard for me to see Hinata ever getting over Naruto.
bankai777 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
i hope that naruto,yugito and the rest of team 20 have a plan to survive the forest of you could have naruto fight neji and yugito fights imagine what will the 3rd hokage say if both neji and hinata lose to the kumo should fight kiba and show that fool a lesson in manners.
Kirosh chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Great Chapter ... Again XD

i love your styles for the storyline in your fanfiction !

New devellopement , Great devellopement !, when you tell sibling , i think to some people with naruto's age. Again you surprised me in this chapter.

I can't wait for the next chapter D

see you next time
chrigel chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Nice Chapter.

Hinata: I would say option 2.

But i like option 3: Hinata is going with Naruto to joins Kumo (Naruto X Yugito X Hinata pairing).
Kevin Manly chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Good chapter. I say that Hinata should still have a crush on naruto. The Hinata X Kiba pairing is not one I am a fan of at all.
redlox2 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Very nice having figure out the true purpose and not having to do anything at all!
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Another great chapter.
redlox2 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
hey i guessed 2 out of the 3 "siblings" they weren't revealed last chapter! true i was wrong about Anko i thought it would be Asuma but still:) The chnnin exams will definately be interesting this time around and go Naruto and Yugito!
CluelessNessSS chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
You update really fast and it was a nice quality chapter too. Kumo did a good job making the team look average. I'm actually glad that Kakashi isn't going to be well put in a negative light here. I'm looking forward to the development of the characters and the 'lovely' stay in Konoha.

007420 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
very good man i think hinata is very good shy peace seeker and adorable girl i think its best to be in that way. who knows u may pair hinata yugi and naru
redlox2 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
well one is Kakashi so maybe Guy?, Kurenai? and Asuma? since it doesn't seem the younger generation is overally friendly...
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »