Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Awesome story.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
A decent chapter, I liked it, though it seemed a bit rushed. I'd say get Hinata to love Darui as a plot twist to those expecting for her to be with, or still in love, with Naruto. That, or simply bring over Hinata and Hanabi to Kumo for some breeding, especially if you make Hanabi spiteful and cocky. Until next time!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Definitely a new favorite of mine though I hope updates won't be the regular once a month thing. I'm all to eager to find out what Naruto may end up doing to his former hell-hole.
BioHazard82 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Another great chapter.
CluelessNessSS chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I personally don't dislike Sandaime, but he's probably a bit to naïve. So I like how you portrayed him here, while he's not evil like the snake, he's naïve in a selfish way. Eh you portrayed them as real shinobi what more can a person ask for. Anyhoo whatever they try with Yugito, Naruto is going on a rampage if they try.

So again another nice chapter!
guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
good chapter cant wait to see what is next
WolfCoyote chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Great update as always..I liked how Team 20 take down the teams and get their scrolls,also I enjoyed seeing how Yugito was able to identify snake face's charka signature when they were in the forest..also nice plot by the 3rd Hokage and the council to try and get Naruto back to the leaf..also can't wait to see the look on their faces when they try to harm Yugito and Naruto makes them all pay..also for Hinata in this story, you should allow her to sneak off and warn Naruto and his team about what the council is plotting and then let Hinata run off with the team from Kumo and join up with them to get away from her abusive family..maybe pair Hinata up with Otomi:).can't wait to see what happens next:)
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Very good.
redlox2 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
man the Kohona council really are idiotsif tey naruto would ever come back!
senjuuchiha chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
well done brother,fantatic as expected of a true writer and author like yourself,now as advice for hinata let goes like the cannon only have more detils and fightin between her and neji like while they gave one another an great epic battle between the two hyuugas she still lost,but as the battle goes and word were exchange let naruto become in rage and hatred for what he done to hinata not because he likes her in the romanice sense,but in family i hate it with a passion bloodrelitaives harms their own kin, and im pretty sure hates more,espceally since the life he lives throught with yearn for a family,anyways

naruto sees that neji will try to kills hinata let him too step in to stop with his eyes blood red with pure rage and hatred and his sword pointin and eyes or throat you choose, and for the finals when naruto and neji fight after neji spoke his bullshit on fate this,fate that let naruto burtaly beats neji into blod pulp like raizen did whith shinobo on yu yu hakasho and and besure to show what happens when people mess with naruto and kurama's work again bro sho
pervy fox chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
is this story strictly naruygito or is there a possibility for a harem

also if yo take my sggestion on hinata i belive after narutos dissapearence you should make her either more cruel as she will use the caged bird seal on branch members or make her soo weak is fnnny to think she can beat yugito either way she still wont beat her but hey your story do what u think will work
senjuuchiha chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
well done brother,lovin it very much keep it up
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Wow the council are idiots they're the ones who drove Naruto away in the first place by ignoring him and now they think that it's all Kumo's fault that Naruto doesn't want to return! Is Naruto still going to be with Kiba? Cause if he is then he'd better win! Oh! I just thought of something! In this story, Hinata hasn't seen Naruto so Hinata doesn't have a crush on Naruto! Or maybe she does! Oh my god what if Hinata still has a crush on Naruto after all these years! And then they have to fight! I bet Naruto doesn't even remember Hinata anymore!
bankai777 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
i bet that when the 4th raikage finds out what konoha's council has in mind for naruto namikaze he will get extremely angry at those fools for even considering should secretly send a message to team 20 about this news telling them to maim the competition at naruto should learn the hiraishin,the rasengan and the possible that the only way kyuubi/kurama would know the rasengan and the hiraishin as kushina was her previous container,so its possible that kurama was watching both minato and kushina use those jutsu' will be interesting to see kurama teach those jutsu's to yugito she will kill those sluts who try to make a move on her soul mate.i also wonder what will both tsunade,shizune and jiraiya say about naruto being a kumo citizen.
a.marsh55 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Damn sarutobi and the council are gonna be a pain in the ass during these exams hope nothin happens yugito update soon
1,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »