Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
sheltie chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
A great chapter. The way you changed it a bit in the prelims with the matches is great. I can't wait to read about Naruto's match and what he does to stun everyone in the building. Also, hope whatever the old man is planning goes wrong.
NinjaRiderWriter chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
when it was at the part when Naruto had a look of concentration on his face and he told the others about Gaara i was like 'The Third Hokage is gonna think he is fighting the loyalty seal' and when it got to the pov of the Third i cracked up! Love this story, Konoha is gonna get an ass whopping from Naruto and Yugito when they try to bump off Yugito!
naruhana chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
all i want to say is your story is the most uniqe one i have read in a while. it only took half a day to read your 7 chapters and i loved it i hope you finish this story and cant wait for the next update.
Anon chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Dude, that was awesome. Please update soon!
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
I would like to see Naruto and Kumo does nothing to help Konoha and Konoha is attacked by Oto and Suna and I would like to see Kumo forces attack Konoha after the failed attack by Suna and Oto and Kumo destoys Konoha and orochimaru is going to pissed when he learned that Konoha was destoyed by Kuno and not by his won hands and learned that Sasuke was killed by one of Kumo's ninja!
Kirosh chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Great : Karui bloody rain killer ? it so cool !

but i think you should make that more clean ( exemple the enemy is cut in small part and after karui (yugito or naruto) use a jutsu to completely erase all the part of their last victim (like use a kamehameha after have cut down the ennemy and there are no ash)

so for your next chapter the is involving Yugito no ? because with naruto reaction there is no more doubt

and i think the fight is Yugito against Gaara or maybe, maybe against Naruto (sarutobi hope that naruto regain is "freedom" and kill his girlfriend)
Kirosh chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I lobe your version of the second part of the chunin exam, and with that you show us the POWER of naruto,yugito and karui, even if we don't see any new move or something else.

I really love your story and o hope to see more of your wonderful work !

see you next chapter !
Prometheus Storm chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read where Naruto leaves Konoha at an early age. I like it. So keep it coming. I am sure I will be looking at your other stories and enjoying them if they are anything like this one.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
LOVED IT! This story totally rocked! It was so fun reading this story! I liked how naruto's protective of yugito, and I liked the brothers and sisters bond (kakashi, guy, anko ect.)

And it was also a good idea to make sarutobi steer off into the bad direction. I hope he realizes his mistake quickly enough, or imsure that he'll pay the ultimate price. And I liked that lightening armor of naruto's too. I'm a big fan of that armor (though I've only seen the fourth raikage do it in the anime a and manga)! And I can't wait fr the next chapter!

Ps. If u have some time, wanna check out my stories? I'm an amateur, though.
riffin121294 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Wow cool naruto!
Snorkackle chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I don't even know where to begin...

Not only are you begging for reviews, but the story is complete shit as well. I can practically see the rough drafts for it written in crayon and magic markers. This story is just one big cluster-fuck of everything that is wrong with Naruto stories on this site, honestly.

But good luck with story!
HoodFox 3 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
This is a pretty cool story man, I like it a lot so far. I was thinking of a few ideas for the swords, but I think it may be too late for the most part. And besides, unless i feel like i have a really cool idea, I usually like to see what the author and my fellow readers come up with. Beyond that, I don't know how you will make an energy based sword, like the raijin, have an earth affinity. Can't wait to see what you come up with though, good luck.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
wow i always wanted to see a neji lee fight and this was done very well although i am confused as to why lee didn't use the gates. Overall awesome so far.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
well... he is old i guess he could go senile
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Ok I am seriously begging you to update this fic ASAP.
1,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »