Reviews for Kumo's Black Fox
WolfCoyote chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Great update as always..after reading the last chapter over 2 times before I did my review I had a suspicion of who might be the rest of Naruto's adoptive siblings:)..nice touch with making the hokage think that naruto was being controlled by Kumo..also I am voting for option 1 about the fight between Ino and Hinata in the Nine Beasts..make her go with kiba for a bit and then let her escape and join up with both sasuke and sakura for revenge:)..can't wait to see what happens next and i hope you let Naruto take out snake face or do massive damage to him so he is hurting alot as he gives the curse mark to sasuke and sakura and hinata:)
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Great chappy and sasuke almost shitting his pants lol,will that change if sasuke get's the curse seal somehow i dought it.
PGR117 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
like this story can't wait for the forest of death. I hope Naruto fights Neji and just kicks his ass with the lightning armor
animeman12 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
two things to say: 1) this exam is going to be epic. 2) i think it should be the second option just so Hinata can be a pain to team 7.
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Read it, love it gotta have more :D
Timetravelviajutsu chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Really cool story in my opinion! While not the most unique (him going to kumo) in its basis, but you added your own touch with the black lightning, Konohas desperate attempt to get him back, not having a harem, the way you introduced the sealing techniques of the Uzumaki as well as the swords. All of these make your story a lot more interesting than many others. I enjoy that you did not follow the "normal" mega sexual Yugito route and instead had Naruto form a proper relationship. However Naruto left when he was 6 and If im not mistaken he never met Anko, Kurenai, or Gai. Especially Anko since I think she was with orochimaru...but what do I care it made the situation interesting and more enjoyable! Great job!
Ccebling chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Very good can't wait for chapter 7 and the others.
duhorcommonsense chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
i vote for: 1) Hinata gets over her crush on Naruto and either ends up with Kiba,
Vincent Avalon chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I vote for option 2, it's hard for me to see Hinata ever getting over Naruto.
bankai777 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
i hope that naruto,yugito and the rest of team 20 have a plan to survive the forest of you could have naruto fight neji and yugito fights imagine what will the 3rd hokage say if both neji and hinata lose to the kumo should fight kiba and show that fool a lesson in manners.
Kirosh chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Great Chapter ... Again XD

i love your styles for the storyline in your fanfiction !

New devellopement , Great devellopement !, when you tell sibling , i think to some people with naruto's age. Again you surprised me in this chapter.

I can't wait for the next chapter D

see you next time
chrigel chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Nice Chapter.

Hinata: I would say option 2.

But i like option 3: Hinata is going with Naruto to joins Kumo (Naruto X Yugito X Hinata pairing).
Kevin Manly chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Good chapter. I say that Hinata should still have a crush on naruto. The Hinata X Kiba pairing is not one I am a fan of at all.
redlox2 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Very nice having figure out the true purpose and not having to do anything at all!
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012