Reviews for The Peach Creek Dance
twitter mcjb23 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Good story I can help you to try to make a comic book out of it and you should make it like a book like this is swirled one
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
what happened to wendell
Scary Spikender chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Well, I have to say, this story was a pretty enjoyable read, and I liked the bantering between Eddy, Kevin, and Jonny.

I think I'll have to agree with the guest reviewer and say that you should do some sort of series.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Great story. You should do a series
Skyscrapers and Rock Salt chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Oh my god, this is so funny!
I loved the part with Kevin driving around on circles while the janitor was like WTF?
Plus the part in the last chapter with the grocery shopping was so funny. "We forgot refreshments!"
"Are we really that stupid?"
Lol.
Scary Spikender chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Nice job as always. This chapter had a lot of funny moments, such as Kevin driving around the parking lot in circles, as well as Eddy desperately pouring the flasks of vodka into every punch bowl.

And I wouldn't call your readers loving, they were calling you a "nincompoop" and a "dum dum" all over you not updating. What a bunch of dorks... but I digress. Can't wait for the next chapter, my friend.
mark chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
mark chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
please make another chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
put up another chapter you dum dum bubble boy
Scary Spikender chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Well, I enjoyed this latest chapter immensely.

Best Part had to be:

"Holy tits, guys… How did we manage that?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know, but it was extremely sexy." Eddy said.

Good work on this, and I can't wait to see what happens at the party... I'm sure it will be magical.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
make another chapter you lazy nimcompoop
PartyRocking chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Dear Guest Reviewer,
No. That's not going to happen.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
i know what will happen the dance will go a success and ed get his girl out, and there is a chocolate fountain and cotton candy and soda
Jason Berry chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
When's 6
Neo H.B.B. Sam chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
You know, I gotta say, this is a pretty hilarious fanfiction. Seeing the strange, but nice combination of Eddy, Jonny and Kevin is amazing. And the plot is really nice too. I do wish that these new characters would be explained about a bit more like how the kids of the cul-de-sac got to know these fellers anyway. And Jimmy, wow, since when did he get put in a position in power (and started acting like a major dick about it)? Also, did Kevin just drive a car? How old are the kids in this story again?

So yeah, really nice story PartyRocking, and you got me hooked to it. I do wish that you'd answer these questions though since they're a bit confusing. But other than that, great story so far. Keep it up.