Reviews for For the Honour of Love
Emilly chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Thanks for the update!
scriptor7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I have enjoyed reading this piece as it stands - and hope, one day, to see it brought to completion.

It takes a little getting-used to; this is not the conventional view of the Eternian mythos known to most of us. However, it is well worth persevering with - and the more unfamiliar relationships it portrays are certainly both interesting and thought-provoking.
It is at its strongest when covering aspects of the bond between the He-Man and She-Ra, their obvious concern and deep love for one another which stands the trials and tribulations inflicted upon it - not only by Skeletor and the Horde - but also (more unusually) by King Randor. It is to be commended that the author seeks to establish strongly that to be equipped with the heroic status of the Twins of Power is very much a two-edged sword - conferring burdens and responsibilities far more than merely strength and skill can cope with.

Occasionally, in the writing style adopted, it is difficult to be sure which character is speaking - or has carried out a certain action. This could be set right with editing.

I would suggest that Ch 16 is in particular need of some editing; it appears to contain a fairly major internal contradiction whose rectification would strengthen the whole.

Overall I recommend this tale to fellow readers on account of the genuine warmth and depth of feeling it depicts as integral to the principal characters. We are led to empathise - and sympathise - with them in a touching way.
Lady Jess Knight chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Great stuff, hon :-) Am only part of the way through but am enjoying your work - you clearly have an affinity with these characters. Keep it up!
HazzaTL3 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
very weird getting used to them being separate people again.. also when did teela have a child?
HazzaTL3 chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
you do know chapter 14 is he same as 15?

sorry it's taken me so longvto review I've been busy with work.
HazzaTL3 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
good update mostly talking going over the same stuff to different people. but a good update.
HazzaTL3 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Finally read all of it hard to get used to the idea he-man/adam co-inhabit same body where adora/she-ra don't they different people.

Also you seem to repeat yourself a few times its probably intentional for example heman & grayskull will talk about she-ra or randor then they talk about something else then go back to the original topic and repeat what they had already said..

I apoligise for my previous comments I typed them while tired as I tend to read in bed mostly..

Will you be updating this soon as I want to see what's up with randor.. is it really him or an imposter?
HazzaTL3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Damned ..

"Who is "Shyara"? I've looked online can't find that name.. do you mean she-ra?"

That's what I meant to type.
HazzaTL3 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Who is " Shyara"? I've looked onlune can't dind thar name.. doyiy mean she-ra?