Reviews for Seven Days Without Hannah
cag45 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I absolutely love this story. I've read it several times and just love it. I have enjoyed all of your McFadden stories, by the way and I sincerely hope you write some more stories based on this tv series. You show very good insight into the characters and your writing feels very authentic! Hope to read more soon, so I don't have to keep re-reading the old ones!
Connie chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Another nice story. Please keep writing them. I LOVED this one! Can't wait to read your next offering. Who cares about small errors? None of us are perfect, right? Keep up the good work!
fly fisher lady chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great story, I felt that you captured the essence of the families love for each other. Keep writing these awesome stories, cant wait for the next one.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OK so if Adam cant cope with 6 siblings, how come the colonel can control several military teams going through the stargate on off-world missions with no problems at all?

I guess there is a big difference when you are in your 20s and when you are in your 50s.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Really enjoyed this story! I remember this series when it was on tv. So glad I've found this fandom! Thanks!
Lynn chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I really enjoyed your story love how much the brothers care for each other. Hope you write another story Guthrie is my favourite character maybe a story with a bit more about him would be nice. Cheers and well done.
may7fic chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
How great it is to see yet another author here. I'm so glad you decided to post this story.

Loved the hurt/comfort and all that McFadden love and affection and you know you pushed my favorite buttons giving Daniel such a bad flu ;)
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Good job. Good thing Hannah got home when she did, no telling how bad Adam would have gotten if she had been gone any longer. The story flowed well and it was easy to picture the characters in my head as I was reading. There were a few small errors I noticed, missing words or using the wrong tense. Still it wasn't enough to be a major deal just thought I'd mention it so you'll know for the next story to check it over a little more before posting. Over all you did a very good job with the story and it seems like just the sort of thing that could have happened on the show.

Mouse
mcatB chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great fic! Loved all the brotherly love and h/c! You had a really good handle on their personalities, too. Thanks for posting!