Reviews for The Death Of The Moon
Airee Ichinose chapter 1 . 2/24
It’s lacking that should have been more to it. However, all in all it a good story. I believe you should either make a sequel or continue this one.
Rose chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
Thats it? I can't believe that is the ending? I feel, I don't know...,let down, disappointed. That was too short.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I have loved reading this! Write more!
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
That was a good ending. Everything goes back to normal (mostly). Kagome's appearance changes back right? I mean she can't go to school like that though I'm sure no one in the feudal era would complain if she didn't go to school. I'm kinda surprised no one else found out about Sesshomaru's arm, but then again, Kagome mentioned something about him hiding it during the feast last chapter. though I still would'a thought that when Sango and Miroku came across them in the garden they'da seen his left arm. Well, whatever. I liked this story, a job well done!
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Yes he was ooc, but I can put that off as his...giddynes (yes, I go with that word) at getting his arm back. I liked Inuyasha's shouting and Sesshomaru's purposely annoying him.
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
What now? Kagome's not going to stay is she? She still has to help gather the jewel shards. And I can only imagine that if she stays, not only will Inuyasha and Koga put up a fuss, but Sango and Miroku too. Those two mostly because they're friends and they wouldn't want to leave her. I'm kinda looking forward to this feast. I can't wait to see how everyone will be dressed!
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Kagome wins! Everyone might have been better off if Sesshomaru had just listened to Shippo in the first place and immediately revived Kagome. Then again, Kagome's arrow might not have packed quite as big a punch if she hadn't seen Tsukinoshi kicking everyone's butts. I loved that last line of Sesshomaru's: "Could you pry the wolf out of my wall and get my brother out of the pond?" That was great.
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Yay! A plan to get rid of Tsukinoshi! And Inuyasha is willing, though still reluctant, to let the plan go ahead. Koga too. Still, I bet everyone will watch the ordeal from somewhere nearby.
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I can imagine Inuyasha's group's faces! Finding the two demons that had been attacking them, Koga And a young human girl all in Sesshomaru's castle where Kagome is confused them greatly! I loved the part when Inuyasha was so surprised by Rin's running up to Sesshomaru that the Testusaigo untransfromed! Priceless! I also enjoyed Koga's bursting in not giving a care as to whose place he just broke into. I can't wait until the explinations. Or for when the lastest arrivals see Kagome and/or Tsukinoshi.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I liked the Cheetah demon. And giving her an african name was a good idea, it fits well. I can't wait for Koga and Inuyasha's group to meet up; which I hope they do! Oh, it's going to be so fun trying to get rid of Tsukinoshi with Inuyasha and Koga around to bother Sesshomaru. *squeals in anticipation*
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm chuckling as I write this! I'm really loving this story so far; you're involving many people into this mix, making everything more complicated. I'm really glad you brought Koga in on this, it'll make things with Kagome that much more fun! I'm also glad that everyone is acting like they would in the series. Sometimes people have good ideas but their stories make the characters way ooc! This is nice; everyone's in character and this plot line in awesome.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great story! This is really interesting; I can't wait to see how you run with this. Kagome possessed was great idea, though it does seem to happen a lot. Then again, those other times she was used to fight and distract inuyasha from the curse caster. this is better, with Kagome on her own, controlled by a demon on the inside.
Ragnell chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
I'm on chapter 4, and I'm noticing that your prose and character devopment are making big improvements with each chapter. In other words, the story has grabbed my attention. Good work
Magykrider chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
yeah it was way to short! the ending wasn't actually an ending, it was more of a...ending of another chapter. I would appreciate it if you make more chapters, or a sequel would be great! Overall, this story was awesome!
Firediamond-chan chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
First: Love the story... I'd go into more depth but I've been up for 21hrs with severe bronchitis and can barely breath much less think of compliments to this story...

Second: Have you found a twelve step program yet, cause I've been up for 21hrs with severe brochitis and can barely breath...

I hope the humor of this VERY REAL situation is not lost on you *bows* Arigato for the wonderful story!

Ja Ne!