Reviews for The Death Of The Moon
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
That was a good ending. Everything goes back to normal (mostly). Kagome's appearance changes back right? I mean she can't go to school like that though I'm sure no one in the feudal era would complain if she didn't go to school. I'm kinda surprised no one else found out about Sesshomaru's arm, but then again, Kagome mentioned something about him hiding it during the feast last chapter. though I still would'a thought that when Sango and Miroku came across them in the garden they'da seen his left arm. Well, whatever. I liked this story, a job well done!
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Yes he was ooc, but I can put that off as his...giddynes (yes, I go with that word) at getting his arm back. I liked Inuyasha's shouting and Sesshomaru's purposely annoying him.
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
What now? Kagome's not going to stay is she? She still has to help gather the jewel shards. And I can only imagine that if she stays, not only will Inuyasha and Koga put up a fuss, but Sango and Miroku too. Those two mostly because they're friends and they wouldn't want to leave her. I'm kinda looking forward to this feast. I can't wait to see how everyone will be dressed!
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Kagome wins! Everyone might have been better off if Sesshomaru had just listened to Shippo in the first place and immediately revived Kagome. Then again, Kagome's arrow might not have packed quite as big a punch if she hadn't seen Tsukinoshi kicking everyone's butts. I loved that last line of Sesshomaru's: "Could you pry the wolf out of my wall and get my brother out of the pond?" That was great.
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Yay! A plan to get rid of Tsukinoshi! And Inuyasha is willing, though still reluctant, to let the plan go ahead. Koga too. Still, I bet everyone will watch the ordeal from somewhere nearby.
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I can imagine Inuyasha's group's faces! Finding the two demons that had been attacking them, Koga And a young human girl all in Sesshomaru's castle where Kagome is confused them greatly! I loved the part when Inuyasha was so surprised by Rin's running up to Sesshomaru that the Testusaigo untransfromed! Priceless! I also enjoyed Koga's bursting in not giving a care as to whose place he just broke into. I can't wait until the explinations. Or for when the lastest arrivals see Kagome and/or Tsukinoshi.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I liked the Cheetah demon. And giving her an african name was a good idea, it fits well. I can't wait for Koga and Inuyasha's group to meet up; which I hope they do! Oh, it's going to be so fun trying to get rid of Tsukinoshi with Inuyasha and Koga around to bother Sesshomaru. *squeals in anticipation*
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm chuckling as I write this! I'm really loving this story so far; you're involving many people into this mix, making everything more complicated. I'm really glad you brought Koga in on this, it'll make things with Kagome that much more fun! I'm also glad that everyone is acting like they would in the series. Sometimes people have good ideas but their stories make the characters way ooc! This is nice; everyone's in character and this plot line in awesome.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great story! This is really interesting; I can't wait to see how you run with this. Kagome possessed was great idea, though it does seem to happen a lot. Then again, those other times she was used to fight and distract inuyasha from the curse caster. this is better, with Kagome on her own, controlled by a demon on the inside.
Ragnell chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
I'm on chapter 4, and I'm noticing that your prose and character devopment are making big improvements with each chapter. In other words, the story has grabbed my attention. Good work
Magykrider chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
yeah it was way to short! the ending wasn't actually an ending, it was more of a...ending of another chapter. I would appreciate it if you make more chapters, or a sequel would be great! Overall, this story was awesome!
Firediamond-chan chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
First: Love the story... I'd go into more depth but I've been up for 21hrs with severe bronchitis and can barely breath much less think of compliments to this story...

Second: Have you found a twelve step program yet, cause I've been up for 21hrs with severe brochitis and can barely breath...

I hope the humor of this VERY REAL situation is not lost on you *bows* Arigato for the wonderful story!

Ja Ne!
Hoarding Consequence chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
After some deliberation, I decided to review after all. I can get long-winded, so bear with me. First of all, you have a neat plot here, with just enough twists to keep it interesting. Good job on that.

I noticed someone else mentioned this (twice) so I won't dwell on it, I'll just reiterate it. It's true; Sesshoumaru does not have a tail. In official artwork, it is shown in side views that the fur has two ends, therefore it is simply a pelt he wears. Although, even if he DID have a tail, being an inu youkai, it wouldn't be prehensile. Meaning that he wouldn't be able to pick things up with it or wrap it around things. Just like a pet dog couldn't do those things with its tail. But that's irrelevant, because it's just a decorative, unattached fur anyway.

I must also agree with the several reviewers who were concerned that Sesshoumaru's characterization was off. I felt myself getting pulled out of the story time and again because my suspension of disbelief kept getting overstretched. I kept thinking, 'He wouldn't explain himself.' Or, 'Why is he telling them what he thinks?' I won't get into the behavior part, the words alone are enough to discuss for a minute. The great thing about Sesshoumaru is that he never justifies himself. He doesn't feel the need to, because he believes he is always right. I think Inuyasha said something to that effect once. He doesn't explain his actions, not to anyone else, and not even to himself. It's rare for him to answer a question verbally. More often, his replies come in the form of icy stares or the sudden view of his back as he turns and walks away. He won't waste his breath on what he deems is the obvious. And for someone as intelligent and well-traveled as he is, pretty much everything is obvious.

I hope that helped, I've been thinking about his character a lot lately. I'd like to eventually write him into the story I'm currently working on (shameless plug?) but I'm not sure how just yet. I only have two chapters up and I'm halfway through the third. But he'll be in there somehow! Speaking of which, you did a nice job with Kouga. He's a tricky one to write, but you pulled it off.

Just a tiny, itty bitty thing that tripped me up. When Rin gets upset after hearing that Sesshoumaru is hurt, and she says he can't get hurt because he's "the strongest and the best," (which was the cutest line ever, by the way). When Rin first saw him, he was recovering from losing his arm, so her first impression of him was 'injured.' Of any of them, she should know he can be hurt.

Let's see, what else? Spellcheck is your friend! We love spellcheck. Also, try to avoid modern colloquialisms like 'gag me.' Even though Kagome is from present day, I can't see her saying something like that. But overall, this is a very good start, and a good place to build from. (From which to build. Whatever.) I giggled out loud in places, like Kouga's, "I wanna know," line. That was perfect!

Long story short, take the Sesshoumaru criticism with a grain of salt. He's one of the most difficult characters to write, and as of yet I've only seen a handful of people come close to nailing it. Keep writing!
Pinnacle of Madness chapter 10 . 10/5/2006
No idea how your addiction might be helped. I can tell you from experience that THERAPY DOESN'T WORK! Seriously, it's no help at all.

Anyway, great story! Very well written with few spelling errors and a decent amount of humor. I look forward to reading the sequal.

-Philadelphia's Worst Nightmare