Reviews for Curtain Call
SkullDude chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This story is amazing. This is almost exactly what I thought Cerebella really felt. She achieved everything she just did, including Vitale's orders, yet, she doesn't seem happy. I also like how Cerebella wished for everything to go back to normal before she killed Marie (the Skull Girl) Since it's fanfic, I still hope that Cerebella gets the good ending & that someday, she understands what the Medici Mafia are really up to so that one day, she'll leave the Mafia for good. I trust her with all my heart. The reason why I'm saying this is cause not only am I a huge Cerebella fan, I'm in love with her, too. Thank you for sharing this fanfic, I enjoyed every word for it.
CoCoChocobo chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm liking this story a lot because i was a little unhappy with her ending because she killed Ms. Fortune and she seemed unhappy herself so what i'm trying to say is...keep this story alive
Dark Hoodie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
For your first Skullgirls fanfiction story, I must say you did a phenomenal job. In all honesty, I haven't played the game in ages. I had beaten story mode with every character, but I'd forgotten Cerebella's ending. I had to go search it up on YouTube for this to make sense.

My apologies, I digress.

Every sentence was decorated with descriptive, vivid passages and the characters personalities were so properly implanted.

And I have to commend you on avoiding an issue I've seen with an abundant amount of stories uploaded to this site; Every paragraph was properly spaced out and the sentences didn't run-on. It was detailed enough to entice me to continue reading, and it facilitated navigating through the text.

Overall, I award you a star for this story. Very well done. Happy writing.
VirusChris chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Ah, I remember this story! And I hope you remember me from commenting your review on someone else's fanfic story! _

Anyway this is absolutely excellent and a great continuation from the original game's ending and further expanding upon it and leaving the readers to imagine a "better" ending with Cerebella in mind!

I really like the characterization in this short one-shot story, and everyone felt in character and not out of place. And the paragraphs, writing style, commas, etc... were greatly in place and I didn't see anything that would distract from reading your work and it was an enjoyable read.

Cerebella's feeling over the whole incident weighted heavy on her heart and her coming to grips over everything she's done and what she got in return was amazing. Just goes to show you, getting everything you wished for doesn't always make you happy... it's not the "want", but the "need" a person has to have and Cerebella needed to fix everything to make it right for her once again and truly happy! I guess that sounded a bit weird, but I think you get it.

And the Skull Heart was quite mischievous and cunning as well, tempting Cerebella like that but going back in time... wouldn't the Skull Heart possess her to become the next Skullgirl? Though it was been stated that she is a "pure" girl and can use the Skull Heart without problems so I can see that happening and the Skull Heart unable to gain a new host due to the purpose of the wish and I don't know if two Skullgirls can exist at once... Painwheel didn't show the Skullgirl eyes until the last Skullgirl was destroyed.

I look forward to more Skullgirl stories from you, if you choice to do so.

This is VirusChris signing off! Tally ho! /('o')/

Oh right... emoticons don't work on FF .net... aw man.
Ghost chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Now I have to give you a huge applause as for you not only because this was your first Skullgirls fanfiction, but also because you did one hell of a job on making an impression. Yes it was short, but the fact that you were able to create such an incredible impact and I absolutely loved that. Wow, I was wondering when somebody was going to come up with something that hit right at home and you knocked that puppy out of the park. This story gives me encouragement for wanting to do my crossover with Skullgirls and Naruto and from the way you were able to create this beautiful story, and convey the message that you wished to bring about in such a simple and clear way. Then by all means its possible so long as it is done properly.

Again, I loved every moment of this chapter and I am going to keep my eye out for you and your work. You have talent, incredible talent and I praise you and thank you for taking the time out for making such an incredible fanfiction. Keep it up and always be encouraged.
l3largus chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Amazing story you have here. The characterization and the flow of the story is great. I love how the ending didn't actually end but left the story open for a "good ending" that could be what you or anyone wants. You have done a splended job if I can say so.
R chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love this, this is the kind of fanfics that I like the alternative endings or what happens after that and the character's thoughts and stuff. I hope I see the same for the other character's if not from you then from someone else.
herochan1313 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
nice story, to be honest Cerebella's ending did seem a bit harsh seeing as she killed everyone's favorite feline female, but this sets it off a bit nicely. Hope you have more in store for the girls of skull!
DeathMasterUsa chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great work, the characterization was very head on, and the story was very nice. It really sounded like something that might have happened later, heh! No mistakes that I can see, and it was done with good emotion. I felt really sorry for Cerebella, then to see her do what she did at the end made me a bit happy for her. Good job as always!