Reviews for A Fairy Tale?
echolac chapter 16 . 4/14
now i wonder where' s the other 3 chapters then you're done..my guess as the title say a fairy tale? i guess when u said it's also fairy tale.

because if not why am not reading the next and the supposed conclusion of this love story! hopefully your not dead too just ike them.
Hookedonreading chapter 16 . 1/30
Greetings galaxy18hime! It's Feb 2017 and there is no new chapter from you...wah...wah...Where are you? You simply cannot leave this wonderfully written adventure/romance fic "A Fairy Tale" uncompleted! NO...NO...it's a total shame...sigh...sigh...what can we readers do to encourage your muse and you to come back?

Seriously, why do you write such a great fic and not complete it? I think this fic could be a best seller if published.

Please think about coming back from your hiatus and yes, I do know that it's been awhile but you have talent.

I do hope life is treating you well...take care and I do hope and pray for your return.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
Please finish this story!
Nae chapter 16 . 6/25/2016
Please continue this story
LinKun chapter 16 . 2/27/2016
Hey, you can't stop the story here, we all want to know if Shizuru and the other will be able to save Natsuki from the crazy Tomoe. Please post the next chapter the earlier you can, it's a pity if you let it unfinished.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
You are mean! Please update the story, it sucks on how you left the story like that :( XD
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
No! Finish story! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
O damn! Cliffhanger! Please update/finish the story.. It sooo GOOD...
chdez81 chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Holly cow! Stereo lover is not my style at all and the PV has not choreography buy im totally bewitched, the song fit gorgeous(, im a auditive persona and very picky) i bow to you!
Im having great time reading!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Dear author, please, please, PLEASE finish this great story! It is so good and I enjoy it so much. I would love to see (make that read) how it ends. You've done such a great job and you're so close! Please pick it up again and let us enjoy the rest of it. Please!
Keeper Aki chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
Great story, I like it. However, it's been more than a year since this fic was last updated. Author-chan, come out soon... And don't die on us until this freakin' story is finished (T.T)
Artemis Tano chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
What...hey man, don't leave us hanging like this! Please! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Oh my God! pleeeeaaaasssseeee UPDATE! I'm dying of anticipation! It's been 2 years! I'm going to kill myself soon. Please please please please please! Update!
Firepaw15 chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
This is one of the best ShizNat fics I've ever read! I noticed it's been a long time since you've updated, so I hope you come back soon, because this is a crazy cliff hanger! I'm really looking forward to Shizuru POV in the next chapter
Hookedonreading chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Oi! It's March 2015 and what happened to your sublime promise?!

Dam...I just had to leave you another line begging (yes...pleading with puppy eyes) to post more of your wonderful chapters and a finale to boot! This story is really impossible to NOT READ. It's crazy good and so well written.

Please come back with your muse!