Reviews for A Fairy Tale?
Guest chapter 16 . 19h
You are mean! Please update the story, it sucks on how you left the story like that :( XD
No! Finish story! Please!
O damn! Cliffhanger! Please update/finish the story.. It sooo GOOD...
chdez81 chapter 16 . 7/21
Holly cow! Stereo lover is not my style at all and the PV has not choreography buy im totally bewitched, the song fit gorgeous(, im a auditive persona and very picky) i bow to you!
Im having great time reading!
Dear author, please, please, PLEASE finish this great story! It is so good and I enjoy it so much. I would love to see (make that read) how it ends. You've done such a great job and you're so close! Please pick it up again and let us enjoy the rest of it. Please!
Keeper Aki chapter 16 . 4/25
Great story, I like it. However, it's been more than a year since this fic was last updated. Author-chan, come out soon... And don't die on us until this freakin' story is finished (T.T)
Artemis Tano chapter 16 . 4/10
What...hey man, don't leave us hanging like this! Please! This is awesome!
Oh my God! pleeeeaaaasssseeee UPDATE! I'm dying of anticipation! It's been 2 years! I'm going to kill myself soon. Please please please please please! Update!
Firepaw15 chapter 16 . 3/19
This is one of the best ShizNat fics I've ever read! I noticed it's been a long time since you've updated, so I hope you come back soon, because this is a crazy cliff hanger! I'm really looking forward to Shizuru POV in the next chapter
Hookedonreading chapter 16 . 3/12
Oi! It's March 2015 and what happened to your sublime promise?!

Dam...I just had to leave you another line begging (yes...pleading with puppy eyes) to post more of your wonderful chapters and a finale to boot! This story is really impossible to NOT READ. It's crazy good and so well written.

Please come back with your muse!
Hookedonreading chapter 15 . 3/10
OMG! I nearly by-passed this wonderfully written story. I was looking for some fluff and thought that this story was going to be very angst. Well I was delightfully wrong! This story is really good and I couldn't stop myself from waking up early just to keep reading.

I do hope that you come back and post more chapters and a finale to this story. It is good and you should come back with your muse by your side to finish this run. Really,...good...

Thank you for sharing this story with us readers! :)
micnik8 chapter 16 . 2/26
Please update! You us off at a serious cliffhanger. Oh my God, now I won't be able to sleep without finding out what happens next.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
N'oublie pas ta promesse stp, j'aimerais continuer a lire la suite.
Neeti chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Please finish this story! You have written such a good story so far please finish it
Hookedonreading chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Hey what is the hold up? Pzzttz...I really hate cliff hangers. I enjoy your story, so would you pretty please...PLEASE...PLEASE...EXTREMELY PLEASE finish this story.