Reviews for A Fairy Tale?
Please finish this story!
Nae chapter 16 . 6/25
Please continue this story
LinKun chapter 16 . 2/27
Hey, you can't stop the story here, we all want to know if Shizuru and the other will be able to save Natsuki from the crazy Tomoe. Please post the next chapter the earlier you can, it's a pity if you let it unfinished.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
You are mean! Please update the story, it sucks on how you left the story like that :( XD
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
No! Finish story! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
O damn! Cliffhanger! Please update/finish the story.. It sooo GOOD...
chdez81 chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Holly cow! Stereo lover is not my style at all and the PV has not choreography buy im totally bewitched, the song fit gorgeous(, im a auditive persona and very picky) i bow to you!
Im having great time reading!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Dear author, please, please, PLEASE finish this great story! It is so good and I enjoy it so much. I would love to see (make that read) how it ends. You've done such a great job and you're so close! Please pick it up again and let us enjoy the rest of it. Please!
Keeper Aki chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
Great story, I like it. However, it's been more than a year since this fic was last updated. Author-chan, come out soon... And don't die on us until this freakin' story is finished (T.T)
Tanark chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
What...hey man, don't leave us hanging like this! Please! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Oh my God! pleeeeaaaasssseeee UPDATE! I'm dying of anticipation! It's been 2 years! I'm going to kill myself soon. Please please please please please! Update!
Firepaw15 chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
This is one of the best ShizNat fics I've ever read! I noticed it's been a long time since you've updated, so I hope you come back soon, because this is a crazy cliff hanger! I'm really looking forward to Shizuru POV in the next chapter
Hookedonreading chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Oi! It's March 2015 and what happened to your sublime promise?!

Dam...I just had to leave you another line begging (yes...pleading with puppy eyes) to post more of your wonderful chapters and a finale to boot! This story is really impossible to NOT READ. It's crazy good and so well written.

Please come back with your muse!
Hookedonreading chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
OMG! I nearly by-passed this wonderfully written story. I was looking for some fluff and thought that this story was going to be very angst. Well I was delightfully wrong! This story is really good and I couldn't stop myself from waking up early just to keep reading.

I do hope that you come back and post more chapters and a finale to this story. It is good and you should come back with your muse by your side to finish this run. Really,...good...

Thank you for sharing this story with us readers! :)
micnik8 chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Please update! You us off at a serious cliffhanger. Oh my God, now I won't be able to sleep without finding out what happens next.