Reviews for Plenty of time?
serena.jones.585 chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Tomorrow is not promised. Glad Seto realized what time it is.
moon72 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
honestly i don't think your one-shot so long !
I mean : sure it's a long story but you don't play around or repeat yourself and I love the way you put things to happen. The characters act quite humanly, the dialogs flow and it's a real pleasure to read Seto's declaration and Joe's response.
Luckily you didn't cut your story, it would't be the same to read !

Nice done !
jj chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I still like it
Leviphiliac chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
First I would like to say that I really wish the person who shot Kaiba just drop fucking dead. (I'm about as over protective as he is in this story. Maybe more.)
That aside, it was a very sweet story, even if Mokuba was more annoying than he usually is xD usually the whole 'puppy' deal sounds too fake for me, but I kinda liked it here, and I loved the interactions between the two boys.
Violet-Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That was so cute:) I loved the interaction between the brothers it was sick:P)
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
loved it :)

what really matters shouldn't be pushed aside...none of us knows how long we really have, and we shouldn't have regrets when we reach the end

thanks
ThisNameIsRedacted chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
N'aww this is really sweet :)

At first I thought Seto was really OOC but then I realised you were making his harsh exterior out to be a facade to keep his reputation so it all made sense.

One of my favourite puppyshipping oneshot!
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow! This was really long but in a "glad that it's not super short " kind of way. I like long chapters especially from the stories that don't update as often as others.