Reviews for Night Terrors
Read this so many times over. Amazing talent. 3
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Poor Zuko :(
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is sad, but beautiful. Thank you.
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm weirded out at how awesome I find this story. It was very, very good, and the ending was beautiful. Thank-you.
This was chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
A really good take on this idea. Wonderfully done.
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Poor Zuko! I love how you wrote this piece, very moving.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awwww poor Zuko! I love the ending though!
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I never reviewed this fic?! Shame! I've only read it about there hundred times already! Commence!

First of all, I am struck, every time I read this story, by an amazing, grotesque understanding of how realistic this is considering Zuko's story and relationship with Ozai as a whole. Second of all, the way you portray it is absolutely perfect. Not only do you keep him in character incredibly well the whole time, but you also are able to gauge how he'd react to being sexually abused masterfully. That takes a lot of skill, because not only is it a shocking situation to think of Zuko in, but also one that many people wouldn't have much knowledge in how to handle simply due to the fact that they've (we've, I should say) never been in that position.

Bravo!
Ak chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Brilliant, painful but brilliant. If ATLA was for adults it wouldn't be surprising if that was how Zuko was treated. Ozai's a monster already but such actions would only solidify just how terrible a person he is.
Person chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ok this was really good. I like your writing style and your use of the supporting characters. yeah. *shudders*
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aw I cried! That was sad and beautiful!
katze kat chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
oooh the real traitor is Ozai ... He betrayed the trust of his son when Ozai's abuse of Zuko

I LOVE YOU HISTORY
Falco aesalon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow. It's almost scary how well this fits into canon. Awesome job, though! There are a couple typos (I'm assuming they're typos since this story is so well written) but other than that, there's nothing that needs fixing. Well done!
requim17 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this...is very well written. I like how you included the "joke" scene in the Western Air Temple, and everything with Mai.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
that was very powerful, well done