Reviews for Night Terrors
Nicola Flowers chapter 1 . 4/9
Congratulations, you made me shake and cry and hyperventilate slightly. I have experienced this kind of abuse from my family, and this really touched me, I am so grateful for this story. Definitely my favorite fan fiction i have read so far.
krstnforth chapter 1 . 3/31
hmm typo errorsmy review lol ok ok. but really, good job!
krstnforth chapter 1 . 3/31
i can clearly picture myself in my early yearthat time when i saw zuko and how i subsequently thought i luv this man. well yes, i will always have a soft spot for him. and his scar. but mostly, i really want zuko to get rid of that scar, due the seemingly shallow reason of seeing him becoming more attractive and all. also i am aware ozai is awful. i condemn him for this. i mean zuko deserve so much love and it is true his character development is intense and shizz my heart my heart but anyway this story is nice. so far, this is the only avatar: the last airbender fanfic that i really did read. too bad though zuko is sexually abused, w the extreme touch of incest and wtfff ozai feelzz. but darn, the 'she aint a slut like u' something something is intense
nuyen236 chapter 1 . 2/19
This story is really incredible
It is emotional, and the way it explains zuko's stituation and how it affected him is marvelous, simply amazing
Poor Zuko
berry5tz chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
This is well written. No, this is excellent writing. I really loved how it was paced. I loved how Zuko's reactions to being abused was so right on the money. I loved how it shows that his healing takes time. I loved it most of all because it was a very plausible possibility. I agree with what you said at the beginning whole heartly.

Excellent job. Thanks for writing.
morriganfreeman chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This is very sad and intense, but beautifully written. Ozai treats his children terribly in canon, so I can imagine something like this happening if avatar was for older viewers.
Lady Spotty Bug chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
*bawls* That was so sad! (And yeah, GOT always ruins a non-twisted mind...)
Wistful Fade chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Really good writing.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
This is so sad and heart wrenching! So bittersweet (as cheesy as that sound but it's true!)
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Katara: Uh... the end was...

Zuko: [begins throwing up and crying at the same time]
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
When I got to the gaang's prank I literally just recoiled with a gasp and pressed my hands against my lips because IT WAS SO PREDICTABLE WHY AM I CRYING
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
*tearscriestearstearscrieshowls*

(no words can express what I feel right now)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
D' awwwww this was so cute and sad!
Kat8615 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014