Reviews for NPU: Breaking the Titan's Curse
Monster King chapter 19 . 7/13
Another great story and good continuation of your series that you are making liked the whole plot and how you in a believable way added Zoe to Naruto's harem pity what happened between him and Nico but otherwise all in all a good story.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/19
IncreĆ­ble bv
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Awesome! Can't wait to read the next story.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Will he ever go into sage mode
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
Kaito Hatake chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2015
I hope you do the canon pairing version of Naruto's Harem, it would be a little cruel to leave the Hinata onesided love like the other pairing would have done
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
LMAO I have never even though of it that way with Atlas holding up the sky
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I certainly hope you don't have Hinata in the story then if your gonna add her to Artemis's Hunters and its a little sad your not adding her to the Harem as well either a daughter of Athena (making Annabeth his sister-in-law), a daughter of Hestia (seeing as the both are VERY simular in personality), a daughter of Artemis ...that could work as maybe she tried one last time with Hiashi (Hinata's Dad) and things went to hell by that I mean when she was poisoned when she was pregant with Hanabi and her mortal self died unable to help her daughters.
Zeus501 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
do you think that you could bring anko over and make her help out at camp half-blood...cuz that would be freaking hilarius...she would summon snakes to help the campers with endurance and monster avoiding skills...pretty please?
Pikachu79 chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
I have not read the Percy books, so I don't know much about happens in the books. I just hope that Nico relises that he was wrong and comes back to talk to Naruto. I feel bad for Narito:( I look foreword to the next story.
Code lyoko chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
buterflypuss chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
where on earth did the puppy naruto brought with him form the underworld go?
phenomenalmathematician chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Awesome! Love the joke about the ''fathers dick''
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
I'm not going to lie... that scene with Nico was literally retarded. That kind of shit doesn't happen. People aren't retarded enough to gloomy when explaining how someone ESCAPED death, that only makes it seem like something bad happened. Literally, the first thing that should come to mind when Nico asks where Bianca is would've been something like "She was saved from death by our father, and is staying in the underworld at the moment." There is NO possible way to confuse that with "Bianca died." You really just made them fuck up the explanation that badly to give Nico an excuse to rage. Nothing against you, but my honest critique is that that scene was very poorly written or thought through.