Reviews for NPU: Breaking the Titan's Curse
Dr1zzy chapter 19 . 4/7
Great story
Novaclysm chapter 6 . 1/25
I am really irked at how you force Percy into every quest by saying "Find your own way in"
Monster King chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
Another great story and good continuation of your series that you are making liked the whole plot and how you in a believable way added Zoe to Naruto's harem pity what happened between him and Nico but otherwise all in all a good story.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
IncreĆ­ble bv
Lewis-Sama chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Awesome! Can't wait to read the next story.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Will he ever go into sage mode
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
Kaito Hatake chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2015
I hope you do the canon pairing version of Naruto's Harem, it would be a little cruel to leave the Hinata onesided love like the other pairing would have done
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
LMAO I have never even though of it that way with Atlas holding up the sky
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I certainly hope you don't have Hinata in the story then if your gonna add her to Artemis's Hunters and its a little sad your not adding her to the Harem as well either a daughter of Athena (making Annabeth his sister-in-law), a daughter of Hestia (seeing as the both are VERY simular in personality), a daughter of Artemis ...that could work as maybe she tried one last time with Hiashi (Hinata's Dad) and things went to hell by that I mean when she was poisoned when she was pregant with Hanabi and her mortal self died unable to help her daughters.
Zeus501 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
do you think that you could bring anko over and make her help out at camp half-blood...cuz that would be freaking hilarius...she would summon snakes to help the campers with endurance and monster avoiding skills...pretty please?
Pikachu79 chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
I have not read the Percy books, so I don't know much about happens in the books. I just hope that Nico relises that he was wrong and comes back to talk to Naruto. I feel bad for Narito:( I look foreword to the next story.
Code lyoko chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
buterflypuss chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
where on earth did the puppy naruto brought with him form the underworld go?