Reviews for Black, White and Green
Guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
oh no... well i always wondered where the clouds a skaia came from. didn't expect... this.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
i wonder, if in some session, somewhere, there is a version a wv that manages to win. and starts a democracy on skaia.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
well now we know. this is the kids' session. i was getting tired a not knowin. ut 4 planets confirms it. but... well i'll assume it's beta.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
uhh... can they not talk, or are they simply abstaining from doing so? because we know they have mouths, so... just, can they talk?
Shubaka17 chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
Okay, what the fuck dude. I thought we had this thing, where you were going to write about 22 and 23, and how they were going to establish a new kingdom, and the Black King was going to eventually fall to the great might of 22's army, and how 23 was finally going to know what peace was, and they were going to live happily ever after. Nope, I'm dead, 23's dead, 22 just witnessed the murder of his best friend, and NOBODY IS ALIVE, OR HAPPY OR EVER GOING TO KNOW PEACE BECAUSE YOU ARE A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND DESERVE TO BE NOT HAPPY OR ALIVE OR KNOW PEACE DAMMIT MAN WHY'D YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD ABOUT THESE FUCKING CARAPACIANS? THEY AREN'T EVEN ABLE TO TALK, AND YET I'M HERE, SUPER UPSET ABOUT THIS. FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU, AND FUCK JACK NOIR. but yeah good story
Shubaka17 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
Geez, 22 is really keeping these guys happy. Its a shame philosophers can't keep any real power in the real world, otherwise marijuana would be completely legal.
Shubaka17 chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
I swear, 23 is way too advanced for his time. I can't tell which one is the Wayward Vagabond, and which one is the Aimless Crusader. Maybe we'll never know.
Shubaka17 chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Dang, that's some deep stuff from 22. Who knew that the philosopher would be the soldier-turned-farmer
Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
First off, Farla needs to fuck the hell off. Despite the not talking being slightly hindering, you manage to pull it off well. There is a huge difference between offering constructive criticism and spouting bullshit with nothing to back it up. The story fits in wonderfully with canon and the carapaces have the same cute charm to them as in the comic. Thanks for focusing on the less appreciated characters the fans know and love!
Soup Fish chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
I like where this is going. People have written about Trolls till we are all blue in the face, while the side of some of the most important characters in the comic goes almost entirely untouched. Good voice.
AlithiaSigma chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
This story was wonderful. The characters took on a depth much greater than was shown in Homestuck. I enjoyed every moment of it.
AlithiaSigma chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Which one was the guy who become WV again? I was under the impression that it would be the other guy.
AlithiaSigma chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Gah! You and AH are so good at making the pawns adorable, even when they've just finished trying to kill each other.
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Stop eating the nature!
2322 is going to die. I can't see how that will not happen. After this chapter, that makes me sad. I really like the pawns characterization. They're meant for war, but they're all adorable and nice pawns, for the most part.
AlithiaSigma chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
This is very well written.