Reviews for Highschool of the Dead: American Survivors
Totong chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
It's really a small world after all and they reunited with Takashi's group once the next chapter should be the sexiest I've ,great update man and keep it true believer,excelsior!
MrAnimefanman chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Another great chapter. keep it up. also if you didnt know Kouta is actually spelled Kohta in the anime, thanks for the hard work Yung
Fanboy316 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Why do they need to separate from Takashi's group?I hope they will reunited again and this time they together.
Totong chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
So they separated from Takashi's group and went on their way to found a ride home in America.I hope they will reunite with Takashi's updating.
MrAnimefanman chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
this is very well done and i love this series you gotta continue more
Totong chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Killing one of your friends which in turn becoming one of the undead is the hardest thing to do.I hope they will able to pass this test and doesn't lose faith.
Grandmaster Sub Zero chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
lol dude. I wanted to ask bro. You said you would include me, but I don't wanna be one of those guys who dies. Thanks a lot bro guy dude.
Dinozilla chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Well,one of the best High School Of The Dead fanficts I read.I hope you update soon and see what happens to everyone as they try to escape this hellhole and maybe hate Mr. Shido to death.
Totong chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I hope you update this soon.I could'nt to see the perspective of this oc and their views of Takashi and the is one of the best fanfiction of H.O.T.D. in a while.
Totong chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I hope those guys survive and meet with Takashi and rest of the crew.i could'nt how they react to Kohta's gun nut attitude.
XDreamKillerX chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This story is actually really good! you should continue! well until next chapter ;D
Akuma u oka chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is a pretty good start for a story, I'm looking foreword to the next chapter.