Reviews for I Promise
Ckorkows chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Awe, I adored the last line of this. I hope she never dates anyone, either... though I suppose that's hard to hope knowing how the series actually turns out. Still, this was very sweet and even though a lot of people use the "if you're not dating/married by such a time, I'll marry you" trope, it's still a good one. It was also fun seeing it used with such young friends, because there's something very innocent about Zack making this promise at nine years old. And I'm not just talking about the pinky promise part, though that was very fitting. The innocence probably wouldn't be there if he'd promised this to Jessie when they were teens, or in college.
Great little story, thanks for writing. Ckorkows
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is really sweet! The friendship between these two characters was my favorite thing about the show.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aw, how cute. I remember these pacts when I was little myself, they seemed so important back then. If I wasn't such a Slater/Jessie fan, I'd have wished neither of them dated anyone either. Also, I can just see nine-year-old Jessie trying to make the boys wear the aprons when playing house.