Reviews for Reunion
AWWWW! So cute!
Little Did You Know chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
K-K-Kawaii!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I must have read this half a dozen times, I can't believe I haven't reviewed before! I really love the quiet atmosphere of this one. It's a homey, cozy sort of feeling, which is exactly why Soul loves coming home. Your writing is great, and I really like the little details you've included. Really great job!
mabello chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
okay here i am again, yeah, i jist finished reading your other fic and then i was curious and went to your profile and then i found this... how could ypu do this to me? how could you make me ship maka and soul even more? oh god i can SEE the smutness in this story, not that i am complaining, not att al, i would love and die to see it!
Guest 3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Sorry about being to lazy to log in xD But this was amazingly sweet :D So adorable! -crazyassfangirl005
anna114 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
nå det er en historie man bare ikke kan gøre beder
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very endearing and lovely fluffiness! :)
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ah this one was so sweet. There aren't many stories where Soul and Maka have cuddly sex :P This was great! Keep writing!

Panda.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/24/2012

Panda.
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
*w* Bweeee Sooo cute! So nice to come home after a ten hour day and read something so nice and fluffy.

PS, Don't know if you remember, but in case you continue on this vein, Soul's teeth are kinda pointy in canon... Just sayin'.
Neisha chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved this, even though I have no clue who the characters are or what anime they are from, lol.

You have such a way with story-telling- it reminds me once again why I love reading so much.

Thank you for sharing such an awesome story, I totally enjoyed it!

Neisha
Mihzuki chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very sweet. I loved it, but then, I love all your writing. :)
koneko81992 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww 3 i like it!
70Seiji07 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Nice.

Sorta fluffy.

I always love Soul's point of view.

FridayzGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012