Reviews for Hunter Island
eiffpatrol chapter 11 . 2/4
End of the road for me. A warning would have been nice. That synopsis suggested that they would be fixing their relationship on this trip. ..Not that there would be a major character death...soo not what i had hoped.
ab chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
omg! not maura! omg TT
Kath1504 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great story bit you could have warned us that someone going to die.
Cazz B chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
Great story and very well written just made me cry my eyes out
pipkat chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Amazing,heartwrenching story! I'm never going on a cruise ship ever again,fyi! Can't believe you did what you did(no spoilers!) But you've got the talent to pull it off! Can't wait to read more(from this universe or any other you want!)
heatemyheart1 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Loved this piece of fiction! I can imagine why people would be upset with certain events in this piece, but I thought it was realistic and necessary in a way. It showed the savageness of the men that were on the plane and their lack of humanity. It was realistic and made me feel like I was there with them and not just reading about them - if that makes sense. The epilogue, definitely leaves me wanting to read more!

(Please do write a sequel! :D)
Anon chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Wow really good story. Hated that you killed Maura but I would love to see you continue.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Hell of a story, chick. I'm sure the Kleenex company thanks you for their increased sales. You seriously had me blubbering on the last chapter (before the epilogue.) I have to say, I'm going to miss Tag and Steve. Even John. I'm glad he had some back story and wasn't just some bible-thumping homophobe. Though I'm still pissed you killed off poor Elaine. And killing off Maura? You, chickee, have balls the size of beach balls. Loved the whole thing though. And by the way, I still want MOAR. Grins.
fanfictionfan chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
i don't think maura would like the ending very much.. ;)
Timeless4400 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Dear Rizzling.
Could you please include the warning into the summary of the fic, that it includes character death. It would save a lot of tears to your readers with fragile nervous system.
Thanks in aadvance
aasds chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
haha secuel? with maura dead? i dont think so
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Why would you kill Maura WHY!
:'(
palomsky chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
OMG Maura is dead! I cryed for like a half hour ... im so sad right now. But its a good story i hope jane kills all of those fucker!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Damn you Snoodle! You made me cry, and it's something I generally don't like doing. That being said, I still want MOAR. I wanna see what happens to Steve and Tag, how everyone gets off the island...if they get off the island...

And for the record, I have a crush on Tony Head too. Grins.
NinjaDriver chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Dude... You killed Maura! Well Jane better get some fuckin revenge for that. I mean all out Rambo, no mercy.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »