Reviews for Uzumaki's Shadow
doctor strange chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Nice story line. Ĩ̷̊ am intrigued. But your chapters are short. Please mail me at: when your next chapter is out. Ja Ne Author SAMA
Tiron chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Kage is the funniest yet most psycotic character in any naru-fic i've ever read! the only other person that comes close is Naruto in " Roku Naruto ". Keep up the great work!
oghren chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
good chapter wasn't expecting naruto to go to gai's team but the unexpected is usually best
oghren chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
the only thing i don't like is what u did with naruto's hair i wish u kept it straight blonde but OK good chapter i see kiba is taking the best friend role which is good and we got a smarter naruto awesome lets hopefully see some fluff next chapter
oghren chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Kage is definitely insane and kinda of evil but hey that's awesome in a weird way good chapter can't wait to see wat happens to naruto
oghren chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
good chapter and didn't expect kyuubis past to be something like that so good curve ball
oghren chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
This story went from looking humorous and calm to humorous, scheming, revenge filled, and have a lot of people either killed or made look evil but the story is still pretty dang good so far and the addition of ikuto will bring my life to the party
oghren chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
funny council scene and some kage history awesome can't wait to red on what u do for the harem
oghren chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
like the story so far can't wait for u to elaborate on your OC's but so far everything looks like its going good.
Kage's apostle chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
I loved the new chapter and can't wait to see the connection between tsume and Kage unfold. Nice job!
Kage's apostle chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
I love the story and your oc but ... Can I get an update up in dis bitch?
jtcr chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
If he was working all day, how did he manage to prank gato? Hmmm. The obvious answer is shadow clones or some other clone type. But that would be too easy. Maybe he had one of his personalities do it? But no theyre all the way back in konoha. So logically i shall go with clones. If im wrong dont tell me the correct answer.

I like how kage was torturing tazuna, it was funny.

As long as you said you didnt own one piece you wouldnt be breaking any copyright laws.
FJ chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
On ch.3 and I love the fic already, imaginative writing and entertaining.
NaruRikudo chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Thank you o great one! I have never, and The NaruRikudo means EVER! Seen a person make a fic, introduce a super-bad-ass character that adopts or trains Naruto after finding him mistreated, and then gives them a name that is bad ass, instead of something like john or some other English name, which takes away any coolness factor of the characters, so again thank you!
Youngkong313 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Nice story bro keep it up.

One more thing.