Reviews for Just Being A Teen
THIS WAS FREAKEN' AMAZING I SWEAR LOL
I lowki was gonna cry wen I read M'gann was "dead" and how they had her "funeral" but I LOVE IT THO!
C chapter 68 . 1/17
it was good except for the fact that in young justice none of them ever curse soooo...yeah.
theblonde2243 chapter 107 . 12/6/2015
Holy hell that was a huge story. I feel like I've watched everyone grow up and it kind of makes me sad. Not only because this is what we deserved for season 2/3 (I wasn't fond of season 2) but also because it makes the characters seem more as if they were actual teenagers. I feel like that part was sorta missing from the show. But I kinda wish I reviewed for more than the last chapter because I have a lot to go over.
First off. I give you credit. You played with my emotions amazingly. Like holy shit.
You wrote the villains perfectly. I'm going to admit at first I was a tad bit upset that Jason was a clone and fully evil but I got over it quickly because his characterization was amazing.
The bachelor chapter was by far my favorite chapter of the whole story. I guess I just the image of some of the hottest guys ever stripping is perfect. Also this had the best of all the chapter for Tim Drake (next to him being caught having sex with Cassie in Dicks bed) and him being one of my all time favorite characters it made made die because of him fighting.
Your OCs (or characters that have never been introduced in the show) were perfect. Every single one of them. Especially the twins. I fell in love with those fuckers instantly.
It's funny how they all got pregnant at the same time and gave birth the same day as well. But in the end it works out.
I know I have more to say but the last thing I'm going to write is THE BOXERS WERE THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE DAMN STORY. THANK YOU FOR INFORMING US THAT THE BOYS WEAR ALL BUT THEIR OWN MENTOR-PATTERNED UNDERWEAR. (I also loved how both superman and flash wore batman underwear and I believe at one point Bruce wore Flash underwear. I also loved how one of them had a batman build a bear.)
Oh wait! One more thing! You are horrible for killing off BC and I hate you so much for it. Also that was horrible what you did to Megan. Never ever put any character through that much pain again.

Good day to you and thank you so much for that brilliant story!
Guest chapter 107 . 11/30/2015
Good shit
FanFictionFanatic084 chapter 107 . 5/31/2015
Great Story. Very creative and fun to read. I hope that one day my writing will be at your caliber, and that my stories can be as good as yours.
ChalantShippe chapter 40 . 3/1/2015
I was grinning like an idiot during the whole thing.
Kkcool chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love your work and I think just being a teen is fab!
Do you do oc?
Cos if you do i gotta great idea.
Characters are:

Katie Beckett
Hero name : quick flash
Power: speed
Likes : food, being the class clown

Niamh smith
Hero name: nightette
Power: she's like batman
Likes: being in charge, hanging with Katie

Mimi Ross
Hero name: you can choose
Power: you choose
Likes: barbies, girly stuff, superbly

Cat crifter
Hero name: shift
Power: shape shift
Likes: cute things

Sakshi jha
Hero name: mind bender
Power: telekinesis
Likes: sarcasm, smartness, and meditating

Amelia jones
Hero name: crush
Power: controls natural disasters
Likes: being a daredevil

Katie walle friends but he wanna be more
Niamh Robin crushing on each other
Mimi superboy mimi total flirt
Amelia superboy like bro and sis
Sakshi aqualad dating but secretly
Tell me if yu like it
Kkcool
ChalantShipper chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
You can't start a fire with bleach.
ChalantShipper chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
I just wanted to say that if you have twins, you need to get a c-section.
ChalantShipper chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE? WHEN PEOPLE MAKE THE GIRLS IN THEIR STORIES EAT SHIT! IN ALL THE STORIES I'VE EVER READ, THEY EAT SALAD OR LASAGNA! AND HERE THEY ARE FUCKING EATING NACHOS! HOW DO YOU EVEN EAT NACHOS FOR DINNER? IF I WENT OUT TO EAT, I'D BE GETTING CHICKEN TENDERS AND FRIES! AND A MILKSHAKE!
Celaj15 chapter 107 . 4/30/2014
Man this was such an amazing story. I only wish it was canon and made real. :D Like father, like sons, hell even the girls got drunk too. lol
Celaj15 chapter 99 . 4/30/2014
My mom had those weird cravings too. She ate nothing but broccoli and ice cream when my twin and I were in her. lol
Celaj15 chapter 95 . 4/30/2014
damn all the girls pregnant at once? you may as well let all their periods sync as well. lol
Celaj15 chapter 90 . 4/30/2014