Reviews for Interludes
Lynthrocropia chapter 3 . 10/16/2002
I admire your work. A lot.

ok, so sounds stupid.

but still. Ever since I stumbled onto twenty at fanzig...

through, not to mention, I'm also addicted to a lot of your non-twenty-verse stuff too.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2002
wow everything you write is so good. Waiting for the next chapter is like torcher
CannonFodder chapter 3 . 9/12/2002
Well, I've been following the story for a while now, and I really enjoyed this one. I was so happy to see Robin get some feeling back in his life other than sadness, guilt, and lonliness. And he's finally finding his way back into both "families" again. I'm really looking forward to the next one!
Kaelin chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
As always, you've done a marvelous job. Having said that, and having thoroughly enjoyed reading it, One thing still kind of makes me wonder. What ever happened to Nightwing in this chapter? I'd also like a bit more examination of the bond between Robin and Supercycle. I think it would be a very interesting exploration with your creativity behind it...
Rin chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
It's finally here! A lot of pretty horrible thing s have been going on in my life lately and I logged on to the first chance I got. The window popped up and I was like you still haven't updated! But I scrolled down and the third interlude was there and I was very happy. So thank you for writing a wonderful fanfic that put me in a good mood for the first time in the last three weeks. Thanks, good job!
Fusion Blaster chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
Glad to see another chapter in this AU and very glad to know that the action is about to start up again. So now that Robin is free on the market does that mean that Secret is going after him... All in all a good chapter. Hope the next one comes out soon.
Mouse Pirate chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
Okay, I need to start checking my email before I start looking around . Anyway... LOVED IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! But you already know that. I need to refresh my memory of which characters belong to which names, but that really didn't affect the greatness that is this fic. Write more. Hurry. Chuck Robin off a building, send a YJer after him. The part that was written from the 'cycle's perspective was quite original, and very nice. Well, I'm off to go check my email to see if you told me you wrote this so I can feel loved.
Impatient chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
Write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write, write! Please... ;)
Kaelin chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
Oh I do so enjoy your twenty-verse. Your interpretation of Tim and Cassandra in this fic was terrific. The un-spoken interplay between them was wonderfully illustrated and artfully established. Very nice job! I'm looking forward to your next interlude!
blackquadra chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
This is great i love the your stuff. I can't wait for more. Oh and i find the summary at the begining helpful in jogging my memory of the previous stories
Mouse Pirate chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
YAY! MORE TWENTY-VERSE!
Rin chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
I have enjoyed all of the Twenty Verse Fanfic and the latest interlude was great!:) Keep writing! I can't wait for your next post.
Kaelin chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Very nice interlude. I think you've managed something we don't normally see in song-fics. You've managed to let your own words be heard over and through the music. You actually continue to carry the plot on your own with only minimal assistance, instead of letting the song lyrics tell most of the story. And yet you don't lob the song into the fabric of the story like boulders in a serene lake as other writers do. Wonderful job. And a great continuation of the Twenty-verse. Please keep writing in it!
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Now that was something special. I love this AU you created. I can't wait to see more.
Littonian chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Wow! Awesome companion piece to your "Twenty" storyline. Those two fics are incredible in their own accord, but this only adds to them. Keep writing!