Reviews for Haunt
Mislav chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I liked the movie too. It was exciting and thought provoking, with wonderful special effects. This is an interesting alternate take on the movie. You captured Trevor's personality well. Interested to see how the things will progress.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Just found this and it is awesome
Harryfan011 chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
The best Aeon Flux fanfic on this site...

Great work, even though a lot has been taken from the movies. Definitely will wait for a new Aeon Flux fanfic from you, if you are writing one...

Keep writing and enjoying it.

Till next time,
Harryfan011.
kitterkat100 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
This was a really cool story. I loved it.
T chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I'm working my way through this, but just had to leave a short comment here and let you know how much I enjoy the conversation between Aeon and Trevor in this chapter, especially "nearly half your age." Thanks.
AfternoonSnack chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Yay! New chapters! That made my day (:

I really do like how it's so close to the movie, with some twists of your own. You say that it's close to the end...Will it be like the movie?

If you're bored (doubtful) try watching the cartoon version of Aeon Flux. I just finished watching the three seasons (they don't even count as seasons)...The cartoon versions don't seem to make sense but if you thinkg about it, there's no much behinds it!

But I can't exactly pinpoint how the cartoon and the movie link...except for certain parts (or that's just me...). It's not exactly a children's cartoon, and the 'actual' appearance of Aeon Flux really threw me off at first. If you do watch the cartoon before you finish off this fanfic, I think it would give your story a little bit more...zing(?)

P.S. Oh, and congrats on graduating!

P.P.S This is just me being a little...selfish...But I just watched the movie again, and I was wondering maybe, just maybe, if you would like to write another AF fanfic which describe the events before the movie? Say, how Katherine and Trevor first met...or when the disease hit and how Trevor dealt with losing Katherine at first...something like that

P.P.P.S Ah...I digress. My main point here is: THANK YOU for the wonderful fanfic!
AfternoonSnack chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Wow.

You can seriously write. This is like the official novelisation of the movie itself! I saw the movie last week, and I (not literally) fell in love with it (I don't understand why the 'official' reviews are so bad, or is that just me?). And so naturally, afterwards, I searched for some Aeon Flux fanfics, and as you know, there aren't many..but this one is THE BEST. Like a shining jewel among rocks.

I have to say though, I really loved the first part, but I cringed and almost tore my hair out when Trevor kissed Aeon (this is how good the story is...). I'm really curious as to how the rest of the story is going to map out...the story is almost running parallel to the movie! Are you going to have a hidden, younger Trevor (same/similar age as Aeon) make an entrance? In my opinion, the Aeon/Trevor pairing worked in the movie because they came from 'separate' places, but here, (as Aeon pointed out) Trevor did essentially raise her...

I hate writing reviews, so I never do...But this is a major exception...So please don't stop writing!