Reviews for Budapest
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ooh! This looks interesting already! :D
Genevieve Kelly chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Do you know when this will be continued yet?
shinobutime chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
This is such a great read...you have done an awesome job so far. I'm very glad it may not be over because I really want this story to continue. Great job ! (:
vampgirl1902 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
awesome job so far, can't wait to see what happens next
DarkAngelicWings chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
YAY! ITS NOT OVER YET :D
RogueRecruit chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
AWESOME! This is so good! You just portray their character's perfectly! you're such a good writer! cannont wait for the next chapter! xoxo
Aruraina chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I really like this thus far, and I don't have time to keep reading right now but I will tomorrow

:) maybe you'll have more than just 9 chapters up by then ;)
Sinkme chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
No way! One more chapter! This is such a great story- I'd hate to see it die. Do you have ideas for the rest? Would you be open to letting someone (me) adopt it?
DarkAngelicWings chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
too bad I really like this story...
TheRogueRecruit chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
OMG! cliff hanger! cannot wait for the next chapter!
discordchick chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
I do love me a lot of Clintasha. But is it going to wrap up in one more chapter? I'll be super sad if you completely leave it :(
kayinay chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Well, regardless of your commitment-phobia, we do all love this story and this paring. It's so canon that the producers will have to cave to fandom expectations for future movies. XD
shinobutime chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Ahhh. I want to know what happens next!

Natasha is great at doing her job, although it really isn't much of a choice now. I hope the two get out of there safely. :x

I was kind of like, o_o, with the changes too...
GoChlollie chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
haha))It's ok, at first I was confused by the changes,too. But I think they're for good. Although I wouldn't like any more changes. I really do like that this site is 'for words',as you've said. :)

My exams are talking almost all of my time, but I'm still with the story! Looking forward to continuation :)
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
dam nat. tough woman she is.