Reviews for Reborn from Cataclysm
HeartandMind2013 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very good :)
EmmaShepard20 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Cannot wait to see more of this with the other story that you have got of this :D Do you know what would be good. It would be good to see what went on while Hawke was pregnant with their little adventures or something :D And it's me Emma by the way!
EmmaShepard15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is amazing! :D My favorite couple in the game and even the first chapter as me wanting me to read more! This is just great and i am going to carry on reading it now :D
LexiXLover3 chapter 32 . 10/17/2012
This was a fantastic story! I took great pleasure in reading it :)
Musicalrain chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
Really enjoyed the story. Awesome! :D
Magophony chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
I just finished reading this through and I found it to be a good piece of ficition and thoroughly enjoyable. I liked the development of both Hawke and Anders. Bethany seemed a little lack-luster to me - not enough development of her character - but then the story was not mainly focused on her.

The only real issue I had with the story was the misuse of words (i.e. 'grace' instead of 'graze', when referring to an injury; 'recognisance' instead of 'reconnaissance', in chapter 22) and missing punctuation marks, such as missing commas. There were a several sentences that I had to read a few times to understand what exactly was being said. This may be because you are Danish and I assume English isn't your first language (If I am wrong, I apologize.). Having a native English speaker review your work for language issues would be the only thing that I would recommend.

I hope that you write a sequel. I look forward to reading it.

Cheers!
Red Jeanie chapter 31 . 8/3/2012
Don't just think about a sequel, write one!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 31 . 8/3/2012
wow that was brilliant :D im sad that its ended :(
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
wow that was brilliant :D really looking froward to more :D
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
wow that was brilliant :D
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
wow that was brilliant :D im really enjoying the story :D
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
wow that was brilliant :D
Virborassan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
More, more! I must know what happens between Bethany and Fenris, with Lilly and Anders, and the incoming Templar threat. BEAUTIFULLY done!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 16 . 6/12/2012