Reviews for Lost and Found
Jade chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Excellent story. Loved how you explained Allison's feelings and fears.
Sheri chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I enjoyed your story, I hope you write more. I didn't think that Jack would have moved on either.
cendella chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
First off, let me say WOW. You habe manages to capture the esscence of Allison's real fear. She is so in love, yet feels umdeserving of him. She is afraid to lose his love. I wish Jamie would have taken a page out of your book and veered the story in this direction. I do not and cannot see Jack having a relationship with Jo. You nailed it when he saod he couldn't love anyone like he does her. One of my new favorites. I can't wait to read more Jack and Allison fan fic.
akel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Brilliant! I have been waiting for someone to write a Jack/Allie story for the present season. You nailed it :) Everything I've wanted them to say to each other, you had them say. It's so obvious that she is all Jack has ever wanted & this story shows that! Thanks for this, it's beautiful :)
fangirlu chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved this glimpse into Allison's head. It was very realistic and in character. Actually, your entire premise for the matrix is more realistic than what the show is giving us so far. I wish they would have left it at the crew bringing their subconcious fears to life instead of a probability algorithm. It would have been much more interesting and the drama would feel a lot more organic and much less forced (as it does now, IMO). Great job.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Love it. Thanks for writing this and giving Allison a voice to say what she is feelings. The show has been all over the place and hasn't let Allison speak to what is going on with her.

Hope to read more from you.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Just lovely.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I have to admit, every time somebody publishes another story, I sigh a little in relief that they haven't completely torpedoed the fandom. I think this is a pretty logical analysis of what's going on with Allison right now. This whole Astraeus plotline has been pretty disastrous for her, hasn't it?