Reviews for Blind Savannah
Lovely imagery!
x.-kTa-.x chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
So beautiful
Noxid Anamchara chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
What a sweet, poignant little thing. Full of hope.
ktikat13 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Aww that was absolutely beautiful, I loved the insight on what Carols thinking :-)
Daniyell37 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This was so beautifully written I'm just in awe :O I just love how detailed you are and how in character you still are throughout it all. You really should write more Carol/Daryl fics :(
writerchick0214 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
So glad you got the bike right! I hate when people say its a Harley.

Doesn't Reedus drive a Triumph too?

Also...who WOULDNT feel safe on the back of his bike holding onto him like that? Lucky b! #$
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I hate Carol. Sometimes I wonder if I hate her or Andrea more, but I certainly don't like her.

But...

I really like this chapter. I had a long hair my whole life. Really curly, really pretty (thanks to my Italian parents). When I was 17 I cut it into a mohawk and then when I cut THAT off my hair was super short and I missed it. And when you cut your hair that short its hard to grow back...you just keep cutting it. The sense of nostalgia as realistic while reading this.

Your writing is great and I love your work so I'm going to read chapter two even though I hate this pairing! haha
saena88 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
A gorgeous piece… Esthetic splendor conceived within a body of supple alabaster, born of strong and inspired hands by an unalloyed pair of whetted chisel and ample mallet… A pièce de résistance for your prodigious collection, perhaps? (Yes, I am showering you with high praise… Forgive me… It cannot be helped…)

Carol’s hair as a symbol of who she used to be and who she is now is quite the poetic extended metaphor. The depictions you provide of her long hair, with its softly elegant and delicate organic colors, the way it flowed and caressed her amorously, and its unreserved worth serve to portray the naively bright eyed Carol of yesteryear. With grace, she embodied the timeless oeuvres of the finest art galleries; a true manifestation of dignity and beauty.

Her hair was an extension of herself, a sterling token of self-expression. Confidence and trust brutally severed, she remained but a woman with a scythed heart and a pair of scissors caustic in her palm. A once bright fire expiring to nothing more than blood-red embers, she found no purpose for her long deific locks. The abandoned strands that wept at her feet littered the floor around her, echoing the wretched and desolate groaning that palpitates deep within her bosom.

Golden and deep amber hues of liquid fire burned down the fickle lines of Ed’s wanton throat. Punishing streaks of bitter salt bleached the cascading contours of Carol’s bereft face. Her doting love stilled by an acrid poison, her gallant heart callously forsworn. She waits silently in the merciless dark. A beacon of light illumes the dead skies, bearing the form of a man. This careful and enduring soul then breathes life into her dying fire.

Which, bring out all her feels… Lol (*-) The mere thought of him is enough to hit her with waves of hankering need… Hhhnnnnggg … I couldn’t stay in artsy talk for long, could I? *snort*

Daryl is her knight in shining armor, aloft on the back of his strong legged steed… More like, her dream hunk of a backwards ass hick atop his bamfin’ man-bike…

Guh… Fairytales have never seemed so appropriate… And this one is realistic… Besides the walkers, of course… (hopefully… ha!)

God I love it

And… Ugh… that doctor’s reaction was repulsive... Luckily, the preciousness of all that is Daryl was enough of a palate cleanser… heeeee
SepticLovebite chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
This was quite beautiful, subtle and understated. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
doctorkaitlyn chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This. Oh my lord, this was absolutely lovely. You wrote so, so beautifully for this piece. You write perfectly for Carol, you really really do. I kind of hope that you go back to this pairing sometime in the future because this really was lovely and you absolutely nailed it.

All the love for you!
Ghanima Austen chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I enjoyed both chapters of the story. The image of her tentatively touching his newly scarred side was lovely. Your feel for both characters was great. Thank you for sharing this piece of TWD with us!
DreamOn97 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Now, after this story, i can die in peace.
Tomte Mushroom chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Very nice. Your words really paint a picture. I like the backstory you have given Carol. I look forward to reading more from you.
SOA loving mom chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Loved the visuals in this...loved it! You have a great talent! Hope you do more Caryl stories. Thank you for sharing.