Reviews for Life Changing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
*luke warm
Eh chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This could be something good, but for the life of me I can't seem to read it for all of the spelling and grammar mistakes. Spellcheck, please.
dead feather chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Kudos for you for updating and with a longer chapter. I wish this had been chapter two because i felt like I got nothing out of the chapters in between. They had no depth and didnt really hold up to the plot.

I still liked the idea but youre constantly talking about other things you wanna write or are gonna write and I get the feeling youre not really that into this. Which makes me feel not so into this either.

This is not a long story so Id suggest you edit it some, combine those short chapters, think where you wanna end this and get a beta, then this could be really good.
dead feather chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
How is sirius back? How did harry learn of it? There was no mention of it in the last chapter
dead feather chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Why isnt lilys letter here? I thought it was odd. I dont want to jump to bios in the middle of reading.
Good thing the chapter was longer
dead feather chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Maybe a beta could help with the spelling? Im not english and usually dont really notice the mistakes easily but here I did. Even privet drive was mispelled.
The plot sounds promising. It was a bit confusing whose pov was used
asdf chapter 5 . 4/1/2013's gryffindor and soul
good chap though
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
u really need to write more for this cuz its great:)
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this is good, some inaccuracies and spelling mistakes. but it is an interesting story so i am continuing reading it. everyone makes spelling mistakes so don't sweat it:)
Spell Checker chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I am trying to help, but I have come to several possible choices:
1.) You are very young (under 15) and trying to write words where you know how they should sound, but are not taking into consideration alternate spellings of those sounds (such as most beginning writers' dilemma when using to, too, and two).
2.) you don't have a spell checker and/or just don't care to use it (I vote for this option because 90% of the words below, copied from the above chapter, are underlined in red on my screen, which tells me any decent spell-checker would have caught it...)
3.) English is not your first language, and you are and trying to write words where you know how they should sound, but are not taking into consideration alternate spellings of those sounds.

The story concept is interesting, and could be played out more. But, the spelling is VERY distracting for me and many others. The words down to your spelling of "stocky" are from the first three paragraphs alone, and to most readers the annoyance of reading that many misspellings will cause them to discontinue with reading, or even bothering to review. If you are wondering at your lack of readings/reviews past chapter one, well, here are the words I have found for you to fix.
cresentcrest (all times it is referring to a family crest placed on an object)
beetbeat (beet refers to a vegetable only)

I had to stop here. It took too much time. Please consider what I am trying to tell you. I don't really care if you choose to delete this review after reading it. It's just that I was hoping to get you more reviews and readings. This pairing is a popular read, so it should be popular if people will stay long enough to read it.
rocbabe chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Would you like some help with spelling and formatting? I don't often do this on here since I do this somewhat professionally, but I'd be happy to just take the rough edges off your story. I wouldn't change anything other than some spelling and formatting to make it easier to understand and follow. Let me know if you are interested.
To the High Heavens chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I already sent you a pm offering to beta under two conditions, but I'm reviewing to say that this chapter actually wasn't too bad spelling/grammar error-wise. So good job! :)

I'm really excited to read more.

Angelic Abomination chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Liked this. Very promising start. I love this pairing and a nice dark lord is always a bonus.
SoulMore chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
i like the story so far. This last chapter has a lot of spell check mistakes though.