Reviews for Why Not Just Use the Front Door
If this was a romance the turtles beat shredder he got no kiss from O'Neil.
But I enjoyed this story Line it was beautiful.
If this was a romance the turtles beat shredder he got no kiss from O'Neil.
But I enjoyed this story Line it was beautiful.
window girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is perfect! Except for the naked April,this felt like watching an old episode.
Killer Moth chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Not much I can add, as the other reviewers did nicely, but this was most enjoyable. You clearly captured the tone, the series' cliche storms - along with tastefully done deconstruction - and characterization wonderfully. Not to mention, a nice dose of adult humor but, again, tastefully done. I wish more fics on the 87 series were like this. I also have to commend you on Bebop and Rocksteady's dialogue, given how problematic their slang can be when written. My favorite moment was their discussing Baywatch, which amused me to no end.

My only real issue might be that there could have been a little more flirting from April, if only for her to stall for time and make things a little less one-sided... then again, how could we top Shredder seeing April naked? Hehe. However, that's just personal preference talking.

Anyway, well done, wish you'd write more TMNT 87 fics. You're quite good at it. And, yes, James Avery will always be my Shredder, too.
bluemarvel0 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
This was a wild and crazy story. I could see this in an episode. Nice tribute to James Avery.
BanditWerewolf chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Nice way to capture the humor of the classic series. I felt like I was watching an actual episode.
bebebebota11 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I can't believe it's been a year! I'm glad you finished it. I loved the fourth wall breaking at the end (like in so many episodes of the old show!) and the dedicatory, even though I grew up with a dubbed version of the show. Thanks for the nostalgia trip!
glittergurl chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
it's been almost a year since you updated! plz finish i want to see what happen to the turtles
Big Dope chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
"Bebop and Rocksteady stood in front of the electronic store stealthy glancing around for the right moment. At the entrance was a sign on an easel which read "2.33% off- NO REFUNDS!". Bebop snuck up to the sign and quickly placed another in front of it. The message was written in purple paint, and read "99.9% off sale—BUY ONE ITEM, GET A LASERDISC FREE!" Then they quickly ran back to the apartment complex."

The greatest passage in all of literature.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Great job!
April de O'Neil chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Great story, bro.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
This is awesome UPDATE!
dreadlock jim chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
LOL, just wanted to tell ya how hilarious this is. I also love the occasional period details like the Laserdisc and stuff. Cool story.
pogostickk chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
lol bubble gum facgory keep it coming
Cedric Diggory chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love it, but the wait for the update is killing me!