Reviews for Why Not Just Use the Front Door
bebebebota11 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I can't believe it's been a year! I'm glad you finished it. I loved the fourth wall breaking at the end (like in so many episodes of the old show!) and the dedicatory, even though I grew up with a dubbed version of the show. Thanks for the nostalgia trip!
glittergurl chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
it's been almost a year since you updated! plz finish i want to see what happen to the turtles
Big Dope chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
"Bebop and Rocksteady stood in front of the electronic store stealthy glancing around for the right moment. At the entrance was a sign on an easel which read "2.33% off- NO REFUNDS!". Bebop snuck up to the sign and quickly placed another in front of it. The message was written in purple paint, and read "99.9% off sale—BUY ONE ITEM, GET A LASERDISC FREE!" Then they quickly ran back to the apartment complex."

The greatest passage in all of literature.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Great job!
April de O'Neil chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Great story, bro.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
This is awesome UPDATE!
dreadlock jim chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
LOL, just wanted to tell ya how hilarious this is. I also love the occasional period details like the Laserdisc and stuff. Cool story.
pogostickk chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
lol bubble gum facgory keep it coming
Cedric Diggory chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love it, but the wait for the update is killing me!
Y. Honey chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I love this chapter. I'm serious! I haven't laughed so hard thanks to a fanfic in a while! XD

This is comedy gold and the Shredder/April shipper in me really loves it too.

Hope for an update soon.
Red Jumpsuit chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
This is awesome! So funny. :)
bebebebota11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Woah this was so cool! Fics with the old cartoons are so rare, specially those centered on Shredder and April. And it totally reads like the old show (obviously less censored lol). I'm eager to see the next chapter, so please continue! Meanwhile, favs and follow.
minnieshon chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
It's so incredibly clinched! I love it! It reminds me exactly of the old episodes I used to watch as a child (in the late 80's) telling my age there
Historia chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Great OT story! This has been my go to read because I can't stop laughing. Keep up the great work :)
Brooke Thomas chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Good work Zany Orange Dude! Nice to see some OT fanfiction. It's really funny stuff, can't wait for the update. :)