Reviews for Harder to Breathe
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Nice :)
ShiftersFate chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I really like this :) Thank you for posting!
lentarthurk14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Favorite couple and this was very well written.
Yvonne chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I thought that this was really cute
smalsa chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was great I wish you could have made it longer with more chapters! I love the way you write and hopefully we will see more BV fics from you in the future (hopefully longer too!)
Josh - Text me now LOL chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So that awkward moment when you feel like you're there, but not really. Grammar was a bit wonky in one spot, although the mind is able to clarify it due to watching the series. Also Bulma must be jock crazy cause she seemed kind of awkward and having your heart pulsate over Vegeta just by being near him, might've been cause she didn't know if she was going to get loved on or if he'd break her little neck in half. Although I will say your detail is immaculate and your writing style is full of finesse.
TFSrules chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Really amazing. I truly enjoyed it. More, please.

Lol

XD
Kitty G chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Okay, but too short. How I might have imagined how it happened. Interesting story.
preciousjade76 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was good,not too mushy. As for this being your first one-shot with "mature" content, I think you did well. You know what they say "practice makes perfect".
rivruskende chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It was nice, I really would like to read more!
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Make the Bra story! BTW It should have been marked "T" its wasnt rlly "M" but it was still good dont get me wrong :)
fuuturistic-imaginaation chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
great start to your fist b/v story here! I can't wait to read more on their family, how he interacts with them when the other z fighters aren't there. Bulma and Vegeta here were really hot - but sweet without being OOC.
blonde22 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I really liked it! :)
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Man this was awesome! I loved it! *claps* Very good work, i hope to see more from you on this couple! D
cara9001 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012