Reviews for The Dust Settles
fred chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
loved this, very well written, few words painting clear pictures
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wonderful. This is perfect. I hope it happens something like this.

Shywr1ter chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So very, very nice. Hope S10 starts just this way!
tidbit2008 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh I love this. Very well done! This is basically exactly what I want to happen.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Beautiful. It's raw and painful, and just like I can imagine the aftermath of this kind of tragedy would be. Hopefully, TPTB won't start the new season all sunshine and roses, because that wouldn't be as real as this.
JustTellHer chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Lovely, just absolutely lovely. I love your writing style in this fic. Thanks for sharing! :D
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Excellent story.

I really liked it!
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Perfection. .tion. All of it! You write beautifully, in a style that I love, and your characterizations were spot on!
AlwaysHappier chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
oh, damn. This was perfect. I really, really hope at least some of this happens. GAH, why do we have to wait until SEPTEMBER? sigh.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved this. So very well done. New sets are expensive, so it will be interesting to see if we get new ones next year, or if the supposed mid-episode time jump in the premiere will have the old facility repaired. I like your idea of a new place, a fresh start, and, especially, how the loss of the old one would affect Ziva.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very nice! I really liked it

thanks :)
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is really awesome, I love it.
Daisy chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
It's going to be a hard road for our fav team!
Lydia chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Lovely written :)
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
OOh, this looks like it'll be a good read based on the paragraphs of description!

[Her hand is still holding his.] :'-)

WAIT WAIT WAIT-so you made Ducky die here! :'-( NOOOO! :''''''-(

[They move Headquarters to Quantico, Virginia.] omg, you're right. This means new scenery...

Awh, his bed/sleep scene is cute!

[She loves him though. She tells him in five languages.

He understands it in Hebrew but doesn't tell her that.] That's actually pretty awesome-I'd like to see that happen!

Awh, great job and well-written!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »