Reviews for The Astonishing Justice Games
Bianca Valdez chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Wow.
Do you have any idea how many Hunger Games fanfic crossovers I have read that were all long and tedious and slow-paced and poorly-written and all 100% completely identical and just ended up being the crossover characters showing off to everyone and Katniss being all super impressed and there are no real stakes and the author ends up dropping the story before they even get to the interviews?
Well, you'll be happy to know that this story is not one of those. This story is amazing and creative and well-written and in character and clever and yay. Also Robin is my little baby and stuff and poor Wally is starving and also is fast.
Ahem.
Ok, no pressure. I have abandoned several stories. Well, not abandoned, but I haven't written in them in forever and don't have any intention of starting again soon, because my inspiration packed its bags and got on a plane to Antartica. So I know how you feel, and if you feel that you can't write another chapter and still stay true to the essence of what you started with, then don't. I won't whine at you to post more or else, because I know how that feels. I've lived that. It's painful. It's awful. It makes you feel like a terrible disappointment.
That said, I really did enjoy this story, and if you DID choose to continue it, it would make me very happy. But don't sweat it. If it's not in you to write, don't write. Better no chapter than a chapter that you'll be unhappy with.
Thanks for writing this! Really great job. Have a nice day/night/whatever!
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Please continue! This has a great storyline and is well written. I'd love to see more.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Hey do a beta search then put in your requirements, willing to do cross overs, good at finding grammar errors, consistent, then contact 4 or 5 of them and go with whose available.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
please continue! I need to know what happens next!
Biancachu chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I like te story as it is, but please update sooner.
Maddie Seth chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Please update soon! This is such a fantastic story, and I really, literally cannot wait to read more! :)
Maddie Seth chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Soooo... Hi there. I know you said you weren't giving up on the story but I'm pretty sure it's been over a year since you updated... I mean I'm sure you've been busy. Just sayin. But anyway, the point is-this is pretty much one of the most AMAZINGNESS stories I've read recently. I read the Hunger Games books forever ago, and I randomly saw the Catching Fire movie last night, and ohmygod that movie was so amazing. I had really low expectations, too. So after the movie finished I had all these ideas, like, how would certain people react in such situations? And then I found this story, and I LOVE how neither sides are AU. SO. What I am trying to say is, I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you continue. I'm putting this in Unfinished for now. I look forward to updates! :)

..of course, if you really aren't interested in writing this anymore, I get it. Thanks for the awesomeness. _
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Loving the story but this chapter confused me... I could just be my tired mind, iv been studying for a math test that's tomorrow! Update soon!
K. G. S chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I don't have an account, so I can't beta, but I can bug you until you do this story again. This is really well written, and has a good plot. I'm excited about this. You need to get off your lazy behind and post chapter 8. Like, now. Please. Come on, what are some good ideas? The team gathering all the other tributes and making sure they don't kill each other while they figure a way out? The team protecting as many as they can while pretending to go along with the Games? Please post a new chapter. At this point, since it's been about 6 months, some people may have stopped checking for updates and following your story. The longer you wait, the more people will do this.
Thanks,
K. G. S.
Ray chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
The story is going extremely well. Give up on it and I know where you live...
Dudetzzz4 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
OH. MY. GOODNESS. THIS. IS ASDFJKLING AMAZING!

Seriously, all the other YJ/HG stories are all basically the same, but yours made me one heck of a believer. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
runobody2 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Aww... No Robin trolling? Oh well, maybe later. His sunshine and rainbows speech was funny though...
Adventure time? Really Wally? I guess we know his secret dreams now.
So many continuity references I could cry. Timothy? Teen Titans?
runobody2 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I knew he was in the rafters!
runobody2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Why doesn't M'gann change her appearance to normal? She's a shapeshifter, she doesn't have to be green if she doesn't want to...
runobody2 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
"Have you tried exploring the rest of the train yet? This thing is huge, and I'm pretty sure I'd willingly give my own life to have a 24-hour buffet like that in my bedroom."
Ah... Wally...