Reviews for Leap
DistinctShadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was a cute one-shot. I could only imagine Faye's expression before she went underwater while Diana was dunking her. xD
ParaVox26 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Fayana!
faberryluving chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I thought the summary was a metaphor, so I though it was going to be an angsty fic.
NandaSC chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
OMG, What can I say about this piece? It was pure perfection! S2 It totally became my headcanon for the finale, since I HATED how they ended Diana's story! So thank you so much for writing this! You writing is beautiful, I'm a big fan of your other fayana fanfics, btw! Can't wait for the next one! P xx
delete account because yeah chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
hi. We are from TSC fan fiction blog. We would love to know if you'd be okay with use posting your story on our blog. We'll give you credit and everything. You can check to make sure at :) Or you could submit it if you have a tumblr account. we'd really appreciate it. We enjoyed reading your story, we thought it was really interesting. We are obviously big fans of the tv series and were devestaed when we found out it was canceled.
White Buffalo chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I totally didn't see that one coming! But it made me so happy because it makes so much sense. I really love the way you write but I wish you wrote more! Keep it up.
karuraChan1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i have no idea why i imagine all this happening at night time... they playing in the pool at night, which is not really acurate considering Chance Harbour is a cold place i think... but alright, it was just how it showed in my mind xD.

really glad you finnally posted it n.n you know how much i enjoy your fanfics, and if you add Fayana to that... it's just... perfection xD.

I would have never imagine Jake been so sensible and understanding, calling Diana and all, for a moment, i swear that instead of him i had Freddie in my head xD, pretty weird dont you think? xD

it was good, fluffy and beautiful...

I WANT MORE! write another one :3
BrutalicTragedy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
,HGJFGN,BLM;JHYRHG,JB, .,LKGL.N,KJGKVHM,/NLBKVN, M.N,BKVNM. NBKNLM.,/ MNBKJVKN, .NBNM .MNKBN,M.M, /KJGHBN';BJLUJGH'JM,J;BLK,JG'HJ'LJH';, '; 'LK.;TUJ,.HGB,L; ,LKJGHBN,MGH;]\

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS