Reviews for College Road Trip
Yamii chapter 20 . 6/18
Omg .I want more please
You're an awesome writer. I love watching your plots unfold. I've been following this story for a while and I'm SO glad that you picked it up again. Keep up the good work
PLL lover1992 chapter 20 . 4/22
Derek needs to take Joe out?! Stalker much...
Italiapen112 chapter 19 . 4/18
Such a cute chapter! Although this Joe guy is a creep! Please put up a new chapter soon
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 19 . 4/14
JoeCREEPY. How coincidental that he ended up right next door. Good on Casey for letting the RM know - in this case, hopefully it helps.
PLL lover1992 chapter 19 . 4/13
Love it, that Joe is pissing me off. He needs to get lost! lol
YaleAceBella12 chapter 19 . 4/10
Please write more...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 4/10
I'm really hope Casey is right and that the RM can help her with Joe. I'm glad that Casey told Derek about Joe the moment she could.

Joe is coming off as a stalker! Creepy!

Nicely done
Update soon
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 18 . 4/8
Awww that sucks. But it makes sense that Joe would come back into the picture. It'll be interesting to see the insecurities play out between Casey and Derek.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 16 . 4/8
Oh yes, your writing style has changed... and improved! I liked your story before and now I am enjoying the style it is written in as well. I hope college is fun - or at least you are trying to make it fun - some of my fondest memories are from then. (Some regrets too - but that helps us grow.) I look forward to updates from you whenever you have time. My only request is that you please finish - no matter how simply it's done! Please don't leave this gem unfinished. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 4/7
The morning after for Dasey was so sweet! I just love the atmosphere of that moment.

Oh no for Joe's presence. Creepy.

Making a sequel makes sense since the road trip is done, like you said.

Nicely done
Update soon
rebecca.celenza chapter 18 . 4/7
Love this! Please continue it 3!
brirae96 chapter 18 . 4/4
Keep going please!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 18 . 4/4
It can go either way... I love the story!
ramen-luver101 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014